Thursday 9 December 2010

Post number 100

I almost can't believe that I'm writing now my hundredths blog entry now. But it's true! This blog that I started in April 2010 has 100 blog entries now. I want to thank everyone who reads this blog, cause I'm glad that I can share how I expire things on Flyff. I really know that my English grammar isn't that good, and my spelling fails every now and then but still people read my posts.

I originally started this blog cause people complained about low exp and bad equipment. I wanted to let them know how I leveled to level 120. Typing every time my story wasn't something I could do so I started this blog. I send it to everyone who wanted to know how I got to Hero. After I quit Flyff, and started again, I started to post every time I wanted to share something with others. I wanted to share the funny or cool screenshots I made. After joining TenaciouS I had even more reasons to share my story. I write every week now about Tower Siege.




Here are some useful links to older posts since some people have troubles with finding posts.



Story from NeocroHero, chronological.

My first character: Neocropain
I'm not a Hero, I'm NeocroHero!
I want to be a Master.
Clockworks (klokkenspel).
My way continues.
When GMs have fun.
Why do all good things come to an end?
Stairway to Hero.
With great power comes great responsibility.
Do stories ever end?



Other

Top 10 screenshots
Succes rate list (not up to date)
Bored?
My characters


I hope you'll keep enjoying my blog and I'll try to keep on sharing my thought with you.