Friday 3 December 2010

Snow, papercraft update and stuff

And I'm finally able to share my joy. It's snowing! Snow causes a lot troubles like not being able to get at your work/school at time but aside that I really love snow. Everything is so white, so clean outside. Here my awesome footprint, who looks really big so it's like I got big feet but that's just a lie. And yeah, I wear UGGs, I never get cold feet in it.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Papercraft update! This is going to be Sora Halloween Town. That's just a Sora from Kingdom Hearts but then with dark clothes. (Google Sora Halloween) This are the pants, I still have to work on the details (the white stuff) but that's for later.

Photobucket





Thanks, thanks and again thanks to MrChico. She gave me this awesome Native American hat. I love it!

Photobucket



Getting bubble time in Guild House. Long live the Bubble Crystal!

Photobucket




What can I say about this screenshot... I went to show the Grasslands to Petey. When were at this point I said: 'Hi Petey run to that agro over there and try to become friends.' Before I realized he said 'Sure!' and ran to the agro, where he died. He spend the rest of the day doing suicide on agros and he 'tanked' giants for me during giant hunt. Weird guy.

Photobucket