Sunday 11 April 2010

With great power comes great responsibility.

I never joined another guild than TwilightDentifrice after I made it. Only when I went CWing. TwilightDentifrice was something I had to take care of. I had to make a nice group. I guess I succeeded.

Photobucket

From the first screenshot I got from TDF, no one left except one boy. The others never left the guild. They stayed until they quit playing Flyff. Paulaa made a new character that almost everyone knows: Taboe. She joined loads of other guilds later. But Paulaa always stayed in TDF. Our guild was a guild that never did guild duels. We never sieged. We only went to CW together that one time where we failed. We never tried to own the arena (only once when TDF existed one year, we failed). We were not rich, overpowered or pro but... We were friends. We spend so many hours fun together. We talked about all kinds of stuff. We were what I wanted us to be. A good team. But... Ofcourse we weren't perfect. We all had our own personality. Our own toughts. Our own vision of life. That's why we had discussions, little fights and sometimes angry faces. But in the end there were always the word 'sorry' or 'okay'. We never let a problem grow in the guild. I didn't want that. I tried to stop fights, get a solution. If discussions were too rough or too personal I made them stop. There had to be a balance. Ofcourse discussions and little fights aren't bad. They're needed. That's why our group could also grow stronger. We let eachother be.

But... It couldn't last forever. We got older. We had to let eachother go.

When time passes by a group. There comes a moment where they decide to take their own paths. Some grabbing the hand of a friend, some going alone. All what remains are memories of what used to be, memories of a time when they were used to be one. And each of them would be able to smile back to that time, with diffrent reasons, and they'll feel no mercy for taking a new path. Cause life changes and they've changed, like the group changed into past.

Photobucket

I can type pages full of text about the fights we had in our group the last months. But it's useless. We all made mistakes. We can regret it, we can ask ourselves why it had to happen but in the end we all give a diffrent story so I don't see a reason to write mine down here. All I can say is that it started to get bad last summer. Summer of 2009. As some people know, me and Fabio were a couple. He made plans to come to Belgium to visit me. 2 days before he'd come Smoer told me that she and David were a couple too now. Like that there were formed 2 seprated sides. Me and Fabio versus David and Smoer. I have to admit that I was the one having troubles with this all. But I don't really want to talk about that anymore. I regret so much. I blame myself so much. I blame others for what they've done. But it happened, there's no way back. We all said things that we shouldn't have said.

Trough dark and light, we fight side by side. Cause only together we can do it right.

I never tought it would recover, our broken friendship. I tought it was the end of the dream I builded on for so long. I felt alone, with a sad shadow at my side. Lost cause he couldn't let me smile anymore. Together we were angry on the force that caused the pain. Angry on Love, and her shadow, cause that was the reason. Love. My shadow pushed me to the side of Love to show her my feelings. Unsure I started my story. Proud I ended my story and sad was I when the words disappeared and got caught in the silence. The shadow shaked his head and started to burn. Fire, I called him. I made fists of my hands and started to fight with Love. Love cried, while her shadow caught her tears and turned into Water, and she asked for a way to solve this. Me and Love sat down, both desperate. How could we solve this situation? Our friendship was breaking but none of us wanted it. We held eachothers hands and were diving in our toughts. Sudden I came up with a way to, maybe, make it more portable. We had to go on a yourney. Me together with Fire, Love and Water. Me and Love begged our shadows to keep calm cause this might be our last yourney together. It was in or out now. Together or seprate. So did we start our journey across the land of problems. Alone were weren't able to cross it, but together we could do it. Fire burned a way trough the plants. Water cooled the hot ground down so we could cross. Love spread her passion out to calm down the monsters that were hiding and I... I was there, carried by my friends. Carried trough the problems.
That's how we ended at the end of the day at the other side of the fearful land. So did Twilight found us. Hand in hand and laughing. Together.

Photobucket

After I got Hero I trained alot diffrent kind of characters like David his blade, Gambol. I also hang around with friends who were training. But I didn't reallt had a goal anymore. I was happy beeing a Hero. That was enough.

David and Fabio got alot in discussion. Problem was. Fabio was a stubborn and David never wanted to give up. I couldn't stop them from keep having discussions who ruined the whole guildchat. MrBored decided pretty fast to click guildchat away. Even tough he was the youngest one of us all, he seemed to be the smartest one. The discussions got worse every day. One day I was so sick of them that I left them for a while. They were both suddenly aware from what they were doing. But, even after they stopped having discussions it didn't get better with our guild. I got in a huge fight with David and Smoer. It never got solved. Smoer broke contact with me, I broke contact with David. Our friendship was over, our guild was over. I failed as a guildmaster. I quit flyff.

Photobucket