Thursday 23 December 2010

Flyff's 5th anniversary

Yesterday was Flyff it's 5th birthday. Cause of that we got rewarded with a 5x exp event. Most of the people were happy about that. Almost everyone decided to level all day. Yes even me, who was totally against this event, trained the whole day. And I used for the first time in my Flyff-life amplifications.



NeocroHero. Level 125 to 129.

"As I already said. I was totally against this event. Even the biggest noobs could reach Hero or Master that day. While Master and Hero was only for the 'though' ones till this day. I still wish we can rewind that day. But I guess it happened and I made use of it, like everyone."


Photobucket




Nabbie. Level 121 to 130.

"The 5x exp event was fucking kewl but many nabs got 130, like me."


Photobucket



Sean44. Level 111 to 118.

"The 5x exp came at an odd time, but I made as much use as I could. I was promised Gpotatoes and I got them, except Gpotatoes didn't cash into my account yet. So I haven't gotten as many levels as I'd have hoped for the 5x."


Photobucket


Photobucket



Lawl. Level 104 to 60-M.

"It was awesome?"



Photobucket



AlexNL. Level 120, 65% to level 119-M

"Pathetic."

Photobucket



DutchD. Level 61-M to 114-M.

"Aite, I was lv 61-M before the event, I'm almost level 115-M now. Aiming for Hero today. But I don't know. I have to work. Uhm... The 5x exp event was fun of course but... There are a lot masters and heroes now... And it made me lagg."


xWanted. Level 60-M to 72-M.

"I didn't have time. I think it's a nice event cause it's the first 5x exp event at Flyff, it's so cool."


Jess. Didn't level.

"It's ok. Not so bad?"


Shore. Level 101 to 112.

"I was 101 before event, and this event is awesome. The only thing is a lot of noobies get a high level now and I don't like that."


MisTy. Level 109 to 116.

"I think its good but I should've been AoE."