Wednesday 1 December 2010

V16: And nothing changed.

When I logged in after maintenance was (finally!) over, I didn't notice anything special until I pressed M per accident (that happens a lot for some reason). First I didn't know where I was looking at, then I realized it was a new map! Most of the people dislike the new map but I think it's a good start. I always got annoyed when people pm me or send trade invites, so I un-select chat, so I'm in map and can't get out of it. Anyway, later I got a PM 'press K!', so I pressed K and noticed the new skill window. It's not that bad but there was nothing wrong with the previous skill window, I think.

Later I left Darkon and wanted to fly to Shaduwar, to cross Valley to go to the new part of the world, Kaillun grassland. I'm happy that I realized rather fast that I can just use our Guild House Town Blink! Hooray for our guild house, once again. I blinked to Flaris and Blinked to Kaillan right away. I didn't know where to look at first. Everything seemed so big and rather empty. I ran around a bit and decided to leave town to look to the new monsters.

I passed the guards, who looked rather cool, and ran into the grassland. I took a few screenshots.


Photobucket





One of the Guards.

Photobucket




Monsters.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Scary hole!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




This is the entrance to the new dungeon, or whatever it is.

Photobucket




Huge boss.

Photobucket





The new map.

Photobucket





Upgrade Spirit. This helps you with upgrading the Baruna Weapons.

Photobucket





New job masters.

Photobucket





Hanging out with Alex.

Photobucket





In a restaurant with Alex and Snow. Wtf?

Photobucket




As soon as I got tickets for the new exp arena, and a permanent Ringmaster, I'll post screens of it here. V16 is again an update meant for the higher levels. I don't really know if that's good or not. I don't think the lower levels will notice any chance.