Saturday 17 April 2010

My top 10 screenshots.

I already wanted to make a top 10 of all my screenshots for a long time but it was hard picking the 'best screenshots'. That's why I picked 10 screenshots with no order. It are just my 10 favorite ones (I think). Here they are!



Most funny bug 'invisible swords'.

I was leeching from smoer at Mushpoie when I noticed that my swords were invisible.

Photobucket



Most weird bug 'Pink Luia'.

When I ran trough Darken I ran into this weird Luia.

Photobucket


Best memories 'Twilight Dentifrice'.

The evening before I got hacked was one of the most precious evenings with my guild. Robin made this screenshot and I really like it.

Photobucket


Most funny screenshots.

'MrDead'

What do I have to say more? =D


Photobucket



'How do you lie down?'

Damn David.


Photobucket


'Lol'

Some kid at giggleboxes put this on the ground. It was actualy a little funny.


Photobucket


Best arena screenshot 'Deadart'.

Dieing can in style too!


Photobucket


Best Clockworks screenshots.

'Emo Clockworks'

After the Clockworks fighters died, the Clockworks ran to a corner. Poor Clockworks.


Photobucket


'Annoying fly'

I took this screenshot during an invasion. To me it looks like the on on the board is like an annoying fly to the Clockworks. It's my most favorite Clockworks screenshot.


Photobucket


Coolest move 'Boxing'.


I just like this screenshot, the way I stand there.


Photobucket