Sunday 11 April 2010

Stairway to Hero.

After I told David about that I was hacked he promised me to help me if I promised him one thing. "Go be a real Hero." I really really wanted to keep that promise.

I had already 2 LGAs but my character wasn't complete yet. I still needed a dayst set. For getting more money I trained Cupido and Neocrow. I went giant hunting with Neocrow too. I took every chance to earn money. Fabio and David made both a blade. They were almost level 90 so they both needed a dayst set too. We decided to buy one dayst set for us 3. We payed each 200m. The suit had no 4 pierces yet but David and Fabio took care of that. After that Fabio awakened the set. He managed to get a 13dex helmet and 13% adoch boots. Everyone would think that sharing that set would be difficult but it was not difficult at all for us. We never had troubles switching the set. We always trained on a diffrent time and if we did want to train on the same time we never fought over it.

Photobucket

David started to play every day less so I almost never trained with him anymore. I made him promise we'd do my last expoints of level 120 together. To help Fabio I made a new character named Neocrohero. I trained with Fabio in azria, he payed me the tickets. When Neocrohero was high enough to help NeocroHero I let Smoer and Fabio play on Neocrohero. Like that I almost always had a ringmaster, they both wanted to help me. When me and Fabio, or Smoer, were talking most people got confused cause the names. It looked like I was talking to myself. It gave funny situations. Only somtimes it was annoying. I'm really happy that Fabio and Smoer helped me that much. They didn't always want to train but I could mostly find another partner to train with at such times. Else I just hang around somewhere in Madrigal. Meanwhile Neocrow hit level 118. I managed to buy a Remingster set for her and upgraded it to +6. I also bought a LGStick for her.

Photobucket

Then Fabio bought a bloody sword for his own Blade. He didn't reduct it so I could use it while he was trying to get level 120. I bought a flag cloak, germany one. It didn't look that nice like some other flag cloaks but I loved the speed.

Photobucket

I came every day closer and closer to Hero. I trained with Fabio, Smoer, MrBored, Lizzy and other RMs. The sad part was that everyone of our guild was playing less. Robin (Thrym) even quit. David was only once a week online. It looked like our guild was dieing a little. But I hàd to get Hero. I promised David. I promised myself and I was sure I wouldn't stop playing before I had a H near my name. Once when I was training at normal Asuras, FistForAdam came and started to ks me. I asked him to quit, but he didn't. So I sneaked him and continued training. He said he'd asal me. Altough I didn't really believe him I was a little scared. After sneaking him a second time I didn't sneak him again. He could run to me. Just when I tought he'd really asal me, he send a trading offer. When I accepted he gave me an Amp scroll. He told me to use it and not sell it, else he'd really kill me. After that he left. I never used that amp. I never used amps before so I wanted to hit Hero without using amps. When I reached 120 with 99.99% I still didn't touch any amp. I'm rather proud on that. I had amps, I had money but I never used them. I don't think I'll ever use them on NeocroHero either.

Photobucket

When I finaly reached 99.99%, Fabio was at 99.99% too. He was ready to hit Master, I was ready to hit Hero and Dmjenk, an old friend, was about to get Hero too. We decided to go together. On 18 september we called all our friends over to go together to volcano. We were with a really big group. Dmjenk decided to run first to tank the monsters and lead the group. Fabio would run around in the middle and help people. I would run at the end and guide the slower friends to the top of volcano. Nataly got stuck somewhere at Meteonykers and didn't want to go further. I stayed with her until she wanted to go. That's why I was much later than the rest on the top of volcano. But no one really cared. Everyone was happy and exited. It was a happy day for my guild too. We were finaly back together as a group. It was our last time together as a guild. We didn't know it yet at that time, lucky. At 9pm I became a Hero. Fabio became a Master and Dmjenk became a Hero too. There was loads of firework and loads of 'gratz'. While everyone left, everyone from our guild stayed. We were together like we used to be. We talked, made fun and smiled. Before we finaly left we took some last screenshots. The last ones we'd ever take.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was happy that day but also a bit disappointed. I finaly did what I already wanted to do for so long. I made from my character NeocroHero finaly a real Hero. I was disappointed cause I had no goal anymore. Altough, I looked back to what I had done all the way to Hero with a smile. I had a great time, I did well and I got lot of friends.

Photobucket