Tuesday 14 December 2010

Screenshots of past weeks.

More than a week ago there was an invasion. It was announced but I didn't expect I would be there then so it was a surprise to me. Still I decided to not go, till Sean told me there was a huge spawn of 126 monsters. He begged for plv and I rushed over to Saint Morning. I couldn't say no to free Traseia.

On my way there I was impressed by the huge spawns the GM left behind.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Later I found the big new monster from V16 that the GM spawned. It looked rather cool, and huge.

Photobucket


Photobucket





I trained for the rest of the day on the level 126 monsters. There was a huge spawn and I never thought I could kill them all. When I finaly thought they were all gone I found more a bit further.

Photobucket


Photobucket






When I wanted to go, Sean was AFK and I promised him to leave him at a safe place somewhere. I found the perfect place!

Photobucket


Photobucket






The entrance of that place was protected by a CW! End of invasion. Sorry for not having more screenshots!

Photobucket






Today I went training with Sean. I had fun talking with Sean and Wania in guildchat. We made weird typos too.

Snaking snowmen means sneaking snowmen for if they'd run away. Smart, smart.

Photobucket





Here I am using an upcut stone cause I thought Sean had to go soon, and I really wanted to level before that he had to go.


Photobucket


Photobucket






Hooray!

Photobucket






Oh and Wania got frunk when she was 15!

Photobucket






This screenshot is specialy for Indiana Joey who is trying to sell his items for days now, but sold nothing yet.

Photobucket