Friday 17 December 2010

Tower Siege TenaciouS, victory! (7)

Few days passed since last tower siege with TenaciouS. I guess all of you know what happened in this few days. I was just too busy to work on this post and by now I kinda forgot most things that happened at that siege. Hehe. Anyway. Thanks to the screenshot I'm able to put a kind of story down. The story of my last tower siege with TenaciouS, which I didn't know yet when we started it.

We weren't with that many this tower siege cause 3 of our dammage dealers were not there when it started. Nothing much to worry about though since we had no one to race against and we still had a few dammage dealers.

We joined Darken Tower siege.


Photobucket


Photobucket





The timer ran to zero and we hurried forward, killing the 100 monsters.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Alex, who was with us again, AoEd the monsters. Rick appeared too.


Photobucket





Then we got to Asmodan. Alex asked if he should attack Asmodan again, like he did last time. I cheered him on and our brave not-hero ran to Asmodan.


Photobucket


Photobucket






A nice act, but he died. Then we started killing Asmodan.

Photobucket





Everything went smooth, no one died.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





And we won tower siege siege. Congratulations!

Photobucket





I think I have to put a few words here now for what happened last days.

I left TenaciouS cause I wasn't agreed anymore. That's what I kinda tell everyone. I think everyone also wonders what I mean with that. Let's say that you can't change a guild based on siege, tower siege in this case, in a guild based on having fun. I never felt like it was my task to change this guild either. I left cause I didn't want to be in this kind of guild anymore. I wanted back to a guild where everyone has the feeling to feel welcome, where everyone an have a fun time. So, not cause what Nico said during tower siege. What he said back then was just the trigger, it made me start thinking about this siege and their leaders.

Nath and Nico keep saying they're not angry, so let's just believe that altough there's a lot commotion about me leaving. I think it's time to move on and leave all troubles behind. I never meant to cause so much troubles and I just want to move on, working on our new guild 'Accident'. I had a great time in TenaciouS and I always felt ok there. I'm happy that I got the chance to be co-lead there and that so many people tell me now how much I did in TenaciouS. I'm also very happy that I met so many people by beeing in TenaciouS. I really want to thank everyone for that. Thanks for letting me be in such a great guild.