Friday 6 August 2010

My Characters

I felt like making a list of all my characters. Maybe I want to just show you them, maybe I want to show off or maybe I just want a list for myself! Yeah, they're almost all naked. Here are my characters from level 1 to 123.

Starfish, level 1. She's level 1 cause I just use her as a storage account and I didn't feel like lvling her yet.

Photobucket



Truffel, level 68, Ringmaster. I made her cause I needed her for the movie I was making. She's a Ringmaster and full STR. I think I'll delete her some day.

Photobucket



Kuiken, level 72, Billposter. She's an AoE Billposter. Now a storage character.

Photobucket



Dalekoe, level 73, Blade. I once wanted to make a second blade.

Photobucket



Dang, level 73, Bow Jester. She deleveled recently. I made the character per accident and made a Bow Jester of her later. Now I use her as Shop char and I use her for wilds.

Photobucket



Neocrome, level 74, Yoyo Jester. This is the second character I ever made. I just keep him cause I love his 3 rather 'rare' sets.

Photobucket



Hiro, level 78, Yoyo Jester. I made this char a few days ago. She's my newest character.

Photobucket



Elric, level 80, Knight. He's a full STA Knight. I wanted to use him for Wilds but he can't handle the boss it's hits.

Photobucket



Neocropain, level 83, Ranger. I actualy really like rangers, too bad I don't like aoeing. She's now a storage char and a char to plv my newer characters.

Photobucket



Cupido, level 88, Billposter. He's my fourth character ever made. I made him when I was tired (!) of NeocroHero. He's 1vs1.

Photobucket



NeocroHeroin, level 100, Elementor. She's a hit and run Elementor. Altough I hate mages and I still wear level 60 sets she managed to reach level 100. Weird.

Photobucket



Neocrohero, level 108, Ringmaster. She's one of my two good Ringmasters. I made this character to help Fabio out first, later NeocroHero to help myself reaching Hero. Smoer and Fabio used to level it.

Photobucket



Neocrow, level 118, Ringmaster. This is my first Ringmaster. Smoer used to level with it.

Photobucket



NeocroHero, level 123-H, Blade. This information is useless.

Photobucket