Sunday 11 April 2010

My way continues.

Before I became Master and after I met a few new good friends. First there was FabyBP. I met him with Irens when I was there on Neocrow. I was helping someone but left. I was bored so started to heal and buff a random BP. That BP was Fabio. We talked a lot since that day. He was nice and friendly to me, it didn’t take long before he joined our guild. Cause Fabio I met a lot other people. NarakuBlade (Guy) was one of them. He was a nice kid from Israel. He joined our guild and we accepted him really fast as one of us. Then there is Mr Bored. I didn’t remember how I met him and where and when but… He was always one of us. He is always bored so we call him Mr Bored. He’s also a good member of our guild and a good friend. Thrym joined later our guild too. He made a knight and a blade. It was fun to have him in our guild, it’s sad that he doesn’t play anymore that much. Cause of Fabio I also met Lizz. She has a good Ringmaster character. We trained a bit together and I liked her very much. She plays a lot other games too but I smile every time she comes online to hang out with us. There are a lot other good friends I met but forgive me if I don’t write their names here.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



As master, training was really easy at low level. The only problem was… The full supports. I got almost crazy from those ‘noob’ supports who maxed patience before haste (or something). Although I managed to level fast higher again. I have to tell you that there was a 2x exp event so levelling went really fast. I can’t tell you I levelled a lot in that 2x exp event cause I was tired from training till master. David was pretty happy that I was master too. He could finally train on his own! It didn’t take long until he was a master too. On 21 November I was level 93 and David became a master. We went to volcano with a lot of our guild members. I had a lot aibatt transies so I gave everyone a transie so we could enter without having dead people. It was very funny to see all those small aibatts flying trough volcano. On 26 November I was level 100 again. David asked me to help him level higher cause aoeing with low level monsters wasn’t that easy. I logged in on Sven his Billposter and levelled David in mines for a while. When he was high enough, I plvled David again with NeocroHero. I was pretty happy to train with David again. All other RMs I had were good but not as good as David. Even if David was afk he was better as all other RMs together.


Meanwhile Smoer trained my Ringmaster. On 7 December, Neocrow was level 100.
If I check the screenshots from my time of level 100+ I see that I didn’t level as much as I did before I was master. Also, when David lvled higher he started to level on his own again. Around 25 January, David bought an Ultimated Bloody stick +6. It’s the best stick I have ever seen. I made a few new characters in that time too. I made Kuiken (an aoe BP), NeocroHeroin (Hit and Run elementor) and Neocropain (aoe Ranger).



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket