Sunday 11 April 2010

When GMs have fun.


Then there was… Invasion! Shade came to spawn a lot monsters on Januari the 9th. I was level 112-M, David was level 100-M and Neocrow (Smoer) was level 117. There was a lot lagg but I put myself on follow by David and he leaded me to the monsters I could kill. He kept me buffed and healed me when my HP started to get lower. It was really good to have him near me. When Shade started to spawn monsters in Darken, me and David prepared ourselves. Shade spawned a lot monsters from ‘higher’ levels. I killed a lot giant Mushpoie with David. One dropped a Historic 1h Axe for us. I sold that one later. I died bit later cause I had like 20 or more Keakoon leaders behind me. I left the laggy place and watched from my board to the rest of the show. Clockworks spawned and died fast. I jumped of my board and ran to Smoer. We talked a bit about the invasion and then… ‘FACE ME, BURN!’ I yelled and jumped back on my board. Red Meteonyker arrived. David and Smoer weren’t afraid to face him. I was smart and watched from my board. David died a few times but Smoer was there to ress him so they fight for a long time. When finally also Smoer died we just watched the higher levels killing the Red Meteonyker. After the invasion it was sleep time. I really thank David for his help that day.



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket