Sunday 11 April 2010

Clockworks (klokkenspel).

Clockworks. One of my favourite subjects. If I think about the first time, I need to laugh really hard. I got a really good explenation for that. Me, Smoer and David wanted to try to kill Clockworks so bad! We heard a lot stories about it but we never did it on our own. In that time Smoer her Billposter got plvled by an Elementor named Raen. He was a great, funny guy. He said he would go with us. So, on Saturday 19 July at 30 past 3 PM we were ready to kill the big mighty Clockworks. I was level 104, David 96. Filip lended me his 2 axes. An Angel Axe and a great NPC 95 one. So, We would go with 7. Me, Smoer, Raen and Raen his Blade as dmg dealers. David as healer and buffer. Smoer would help rebuffing. Nataly and CrossWind would link. We entered. Nataly didn’t get the thing ‘linking’ so she tried to heal one of us all the time. Result: She died all the time and Smoer had to stop fighting to ress her. After a while Smoer gave up ressing her. CrossWind died also all the time so we had no linker anymore. No problem, we kept going on. Sudden, even before rage, Smoer and David died at the same time. Nataly was still dead so… We had no buffer/healers anymore! Raen shouted to me to run away from Clockworks. This was our end. Time was over and we all got kicked. We were a bit quieted when we came out but I shouted: .. THAT WAS SO DAMN FUNNY! All others agreed. Our first Clockworks didn’t die but we had a lot of fun.

Later, we tried to CW again. A guy named Thrym wanted to CW but he was looking for Ringmasters and other dmg dealers. Me and David said that we could join him, on 13 September we started our second CW. I was level 117, David level 108. Thrym was level 101. We had 5 linkers. I took a look at the screenshots from that CW and I saw that I lost 3% exp. I guess that means that I died during that CW. I used my Hanes set for rage, I had no blain set yet. We killed the CW in the 1-hour limit. CW dropped us 2 vigors +9, 2x demols +12, Taytra Axe, Forgiel boots, a Mercanery CW helmet, a wand and 2 level 105 shields. Later we CWed few times with Fuse, a level 105 knight who used a LGA from a friend to fight. His dmg wasn’t that high but it was enough to help me killing the Clockworks in the 1-hour limit. After I became master we started to CW again when I was level 104. I used David his stamrings in rage. This time I could solo CW. I had a party and exp scroll so we didn’t need linkers. Sometimes people came to see us fighting but they weren’t really needed. Smoer came also a few times with us on Neocrow. Cause the scroll, upcut stones, FUN-cards and 2 Ringmaster I could kill CW once in 16mins. My highest critical with holycross was 96k.
Later, after I quit and started to play Flyff again, I went CWing with DutchD. He needed money and I didn't mind to CW again. He used Neocrow to help me. We CWed for one month and earned alot money from it. I was stronger than before so I managed to kill the CW in 12mins once with as highest crit 104k.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket