Monday 6 December 2010

Tower Siege TenaciouS, victory! (6)

First of all, I'm sorry for the delay of posting the review of Tower Siege on 5 December. Yesterday a sudden invasion (well it was announced) occured and when Sean told me there were alot 126 monsters, I went to train. I think that's a good excuse to post this review a day later than usual?

Anyway. I was helping Jess before Tower Siege started so I came a bit later to Tower, what cause some extra stress with Nath. Sorry Nath! I started to talk and before I realised it said Tower Siege started. I was surprised and used fast my Mercenary/Blade skills to get started with killing the 100 monsters.


Photobucket





Special screenshot requested by Jess. You're welcome.

Photobucket



Photobucket





When we came to the room where Mid-boss should spawn, Nath mentioned that Alex and some others where still killing monster in an AoE. I ran back, helped killing and rushed to Mid-Boss.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Yeah, Midd-Boss died.

Photobucket





We got teleported to Asmodan's room and waited for buffs, except Alex who ran right away to Asmodan (and died right away too).

Photobucket





After getting buffed we started killing Asmodan. Everything went fine...

Photobucket





Until some of us died. A lot Nyx appeared and we couldn't kill them all fast enough, so more Nyx appeared. They hit pretty hard so some of us died, so the Nyx went to attack other guildies, who died too. Chaos.

Photobucket





I kept on dieing cause others died cause others died... Well I think you get it. It was really chaotic and sometimes I didn't know what to do. If I tried to help others I died, but I didn't give up, neither did the rest.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Alex started to AoE the Nyx, which was a really good thing to do. Finaly we started to get rid of the Nyx and could continue killing Asmodan, who was almost dead by then.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Rest in peace Asmodan, till we wake you up again next Sunday. Great job everyone! I'm glad we managed to finish Asmodan rather fast, even with having those troubles.

Photobucket





Time to let Alex tell us his story about last Tower Siege.

Pretty fun, but I suck in it. When finaly some 1 on 1 Heroes came back to help me with 7 104 giants, they were already half HP. They forgot us, which I didn't care. I finaly could kill some monsters, altough we lost some seconds with it.

After that, the bosses came... They didn't seem hard. So at the final boss I ran to him with 25 of 82k HP... and the 2nd hit just killed me, lol. Then I heard the giant does 97k critical, which is even too high for me, and I'm full STA with Grilled Eel.

Then I got resurrected, the others were killing Asmodan already... Pretty though giant which had like, the HP of a CW? It just kept on stunning us. Then I found out that the giant doesn't drop anything. What's the point of this?

The giant also spawned smaller monsters. Very tiny, hard to click, but hurt like hell. In no time there were like a dozen of tiny monsters hitting you to death in seconds... Pills and food ain't fast enough. Many people died several times. It took 10 minutes to get the situation under
control. Not the standard ride i assume. I died 4 times, and i don't give a ****. Expoints can be taken back. Adrenaline can't.

All and all, an experience you just have to do in your Flyff carreer, just like killing Clockworks.