Thursday 9 December 2010

Who are we? Petey, Lisa and Brian.

A few words first. Petey interviewed me so now you can read about me too, I just gave him the questions I always ask and he fired them at me. About the interview with Brian, I'm sorry that I seem rude there but he turned me a little crazy. I think that's just because I do loads of this interviews and if someone jokes around too much it annoys me. Anyway, my apologies.





Petey.



Me: Hi Petey!
Petey: Heeeeeyy maddaaaam! We already said hi though, when I logged on. Remember?
Me: I do but, now it's like, everything you say is going to be in the interview so I at least have to start with a greeting, don't you think?
Petey: Oh sweet! So legit... Ok. Hi!
Me: Hi Petey! What's your name?
Petey: My name is Peter ...! Am I doing good so far?
Me: No family names, sorry.
Petey: Oh! Ok! My name is Peter.
Me: How old are you?
Petey: I'm 21 years old, an old fogey.
Me: Where do you live?
Petey: I live in Longview, Washington! Very pretty place.
Me: I'll be visiting you one day, when I'm mature and stuff.
Petey: No way! ... How long will that take?!
Me: Long, very long. What are your hobbies?
Petey: Hahaha, you're so funny. I expected that. My hobbies! Are! Learning piano, playing volleyball. Check Facebook pictures, I'm so awesome. Drumming on the worship team for Jesus, and merching the heck out of Demian.
Me: Phew, you learn piano now?
Petey: Oh yes! You inspired me! I wrote a song today, it will take some work but I liked it. I sing too! Wait that looks wrong, the song ain't about you. Sorry.
Me: Haha. Yeah piano is great, I used to enjoy playing really much.
Petey: You don't anymore?
Me: My piano is gone.
Petey: I quit! Haha joke. Where did it go? Learned how to run?
Me: It was a piano from friends, they took it back. I didn't play that much anymore anyway so...
Petey: Aww, nice friends.
Me: Haha yeah, okay this will be the longest interview ever. Do you have pets?
Petey: Oh I'm sorry. Well... I had a dog named Mysh, best dog ever, she got loose from fence and got hit and died. So we got another one name Kira... not mine though. Kira is also cute. Black Labrador.
Me: Aww, and don't worry! What languages do you speak?
Petey: Oh, heh. Okedoke. Just Russian and English, nothing special.
Me: Hehe, if you could go on holidays to any place in the world where would you want to go to?
Petey: I would love to visit Italy or Japan, Italy cause i was born in small farming village called Aprilia. And Japan cause Asians are freaking awesome.
Me: Now, about Flyff. When did you start playing?
Petey: Are we going to argue about this again?!
Me: Haha, just tell me how long you're playing.
Petey: I think i started like four years ago but u say I started about two and a half. So there.
Me: Yeah I really don't play four years already. Just 3... What's your main character?
Petey: My main character is petey, level 74 Ringmaster.
Me: What's your favorite class?
Petey: Favorite class is Ringmaster for sure.
Me: What's your favorite monster?
Petey: Favorite monster is, um, Chipetters.
Me: What is that?
Petey: It's a level 3 monster past eastern Flaris. Never seen?
Me: I'll wiki it.
Petey: Uhh, no don't. Favorite monsters are Aibatts!
Me: Last question! Describe yourself. One word is already enough.
Petey: Petey!
Me: Okay...!
Petey: Hahaha. What?!
Me: thanks for your time Petey!
Petey: You're welcome Lisy!!!




Lisa


Petey: Hi Lisa! No, hi NeocroHero!
Me: Hi!
Petey: How are you?
Me: Fine!
Petey: Great! I have an interview for you!
Me: Woah, bring it.
Petey: First question! What's your real name?
Me: Lisa.
Petey: Cool! What's your name on Flyff?
Me: NeocroHero!
Petey: That everyone doesn't know!
Me: Haha.
Petey: NeocroHero! Does that name have a meaning (for those who don't speak Dutch)?
Me: Um. Neocro means reborn, new kind of. And Hero means Hero! It's latin or something.
Petey: Intense! How long have you been playing Flyff?
Me: Ow, um.
Petey: 2 Months?
Me: Since January 2008, almost 3 years now.
Petey: Wow! Does that qualify you for 1337?
Me: Haha, no. No life!
Petey: Right no life but Flyff!
Me: Hehe.
Petey: Haha, okay! What's your favorite class?
Me: Blade.
Petey: Blade? Why do you like those?
Me: My first char was a Ringmaster, which wasn't bad but I had a really bad build. My second a YJ, which wasn't bad either but not that good build either so got tired of it. Then I started blade and I really enjoyed fighting with him. Even though I had really bad weapons until 120, I loved hitting monsters with 2 weapons.
Petey: Haha you only don't like other classes cause you had bad builds?
Me: At the moment I really like my Ringmasters and Yo yo Jester too, I like the other classes less.
Petey: Right on! Very versatile Lisa! Ready for more questions?
Me: Sure.
Petey: Ok! What's your favorite monster in Flyff? Not in real lyfe (life... haha).
Me: Lol, umm... After asking those questions a thousand times, I didn't even think about it myself...
Petey: Hahaha, yeah I thought this interview would go lightning fast but... Apparently Lisa also needs time to think. I mean, even Lisa!
Me: I go for... Reptillions.
Petey: Sweet giant drops huh.
Me: I guess! And they look funny. Oh and of course it dropped me a LGA once.
Petey: We need to share more often!
Me: Hahaha.
Petey: How old are you?
Me: 19! Years old.
Petey: You're young! Find a lot stalker guys on Flyff?
Me: Huh?
Petey: Never mind! Next question, haha. Where do you live? Seriously stalker question...
Me: Haha, Belgium! Land of chocolate, beer and fries.
Petey: and which of those do you enjoy?
Me: Fries and chocolate.
Petey: Haha good! Stay sober! How many different languages do you speak?
Me: I speak fluently English and Dutch. And I speak French too.
Petey: Oooh, fluently French and Dutch huh?
Me: No, fluently Dutch and English. French is not that fluently, but I speak it too.
Petey: Teach us, non-belgians, some easy Dutch words!
Me: Hmm... Appelsienenkistenmakerij?
Petey: Let me guess what that means in English... Apple!
Me: Haha, no. Apple means appel in Dutch.
Petey: Apple seed making factory!
Me: Orangeboxesfactory!
Petey: What? How does apple turn out to be orange? I was close. That's simple enough! Thanks for the lesson. Lisa! What are your favorite hobbies?
Me: Hmm... I used to play piano but quit with that, too bad. At the moment I like making papercrafts, gaming, working on my blog. Some embroidery and a little drawing.
Petey: Ooh like skills that require time and attention! Detailed person?
Me: Well I guess... My parents always called me creative when I was young. And I think I still like those kind of things. Oh! And reading. I love reading.
Petey: Very quaint Lisa, that's cool.
Me: Things to waste time.
Petey: I bet you could make a papercrafappelsienenkistenmakerij. And become a millionaire.
Me: Hahaha, I bet I can! But I think there are much cooler things to make.
Petey: ... Well at least I thought it was a good idea. Moving on! Do you have nay pets?
Me: I do, I do! Um. With dad I have 2 Rabbits, Noah and Smoer. 4 Chickens, Maria-Laura, Louise, Elisabeth and Isabella (names of princesses of Belgium). 2 Cats, Discovery and Felix. With mom I have 2 cats, Yoshi and the famous Tipi.
Petey: chickens and cats?! Is that a good mix?
Me: Well, rather. Our cats are scared of the chickens. Chickens are a little scared of the rabbits. It just makes no sense. But that's how they are.
Petey: World is backwards in Belgium. Almost done Lisa! If you could visit anywhere in the universe! Where would you go on holiday?
Me: Mars! No, Venus! Umm. I really want to go to... Canada, I think. Or Finland or something. Maybe Japan, but I'm not really sure about that.
Petey: Aren't those places always cold?
Me: And Scotland I guess. Hahah, but they're beautiful!
Petey: Oh yeah? Have you seen pictures of them before? Or how do you know they're beautiful?
Me: Pictures, tales. How do people know such things?
Petey: What's one word that describes you best?!
Me: Well I knew this question was coming and I think I came up with something. I think O got a strong will.
Petey: I would agree. But, use one word!
Me: ... My interview says, one word is enough, doesn't mean it has to be one word... So! I'll go for strong own will. If I can...
Petey: Haha ok, ok. I allow you because you get to edit this if you feel like it anyways. One more questions. I'm sure everyone wonders this about the famous NeocroHero. Why! Did you! Tell Petey! To go make friends with agros?!
Me: Haha! Moment of randomness, Petey. I'm sorry!
Petey: Ok, everyone wanted to know the answer to that, so I had to ask. Thanks for your time Hero lady!
Me: You're very welcome.




Brian.


Me: Hi Maya!
Maya: Wew. Just call me brain. Brian I mean.
Me: Haha, I just wanted to as you your nale, but I guess it's Brian?
Maya: Yup, I'm Brian.
Me: How old are you Brian?
Maya: Woot, really personal. Hehe. I'm like with Oprah.
Me: You don't have to share it with us, but it'd be fun if you did.
Maya: Sure, I'm old. Guess.
Me: I'm not guessing, I'm interviewing.
Maya: Lol, just for fun. Do you want to talk in the guild chat so that they know me too? Hehe. I'm 24.
Me: It'll be on blog so everyone can read it there later. where do you live?
Maya: Hm, Canada. How about you?
Me: Belgium! My interview will be online too later. What languages do you speak?
Maya: English, Spanish, Nihonggo, Latin, French and Filipino.
Me: Leads of languages
Maya: I know, I am a multilingual.
Me: What are your hobbies?
Maya: Wa, how old are you?
Me: I'm interviewing you now, my interview will be online too later. Read then please.
Maya: Hmm, I love playing Flyff and playing guitar. And drinking bear on my off days.
Me: Do you have pets?
Maya: Nope.
Me: Would you want one?
Maya: Ah, nope. I'm not interested?
Me: If you could go holidays to any place in the world, where would you want to go to?
Maya: Paris.
Me: Why Paris?
Maya: Because you're as sweet as Paris Hilton, haha. Because it is a romantic place.
Me: Haha in the magazines. Anyway, about Flyff now. How long are you playing Flyff already?
Maya: Wew, since version 1.
Me: Haha, non-stop?
Maya: With stop.
Me: What's your main character?
Maya: No main, all noob.
Me: Where's all your money on?
Maya: I have been playing since version 1 but I'm still noon.
Me: Okay, what's your favorite class?
Maya: I have all class.
Me: I didn't ask wha classes you have, I asked what your favorite is.
Maya: BJ I think. No, Blade.
Me: What's your favorite monster?
Maya: Mocomochi.
Me: Last question, describe yourself. One word is enough.
Maya: Do you know why I want mocomochi?
Me: No, but I do want to know how you'd describe yourself.
Maya: God fearing.
Me: Thanks for your time!
Maya: No problem. Thanks for your time too.