Sunday 11 April 2010

I want to be a Master.

In May I sold my Casual set for 300m! I bought with the money a Hip-Hop set. I was in love with that set. I still am.


I trained a lot with David. He was a great Ringmaster. When we trained at Kerns I got tired of my blade. It was hard to train. David was friendly and he didn’t mind. He helped me to make a Billposter named Cupido. Cause of David his help, he was level 60 in 4 days. After Cupido I made a Ringmaster named Neocrow. Again cause of David, she was in 3 days level 60. Suddenly me and David got Azria tickets from friends. Smoer and Namikazu bought 2 tickets for us. We were so happy! I switched right away to my Blade again. We trained day after day in Azria. We levelled fast. The drops were so worthful that we could buy new tickets when ours expired. We trained till around level 110 in Azria. Then we decided to go train with Popcranks, don’t ask us why! It was august. I remember I went on vacation to Ardennes. David said he wouldn’t train with others. When I came back I saw he kept his promise. He didn’t train with others. It was hard for him tough, an exp event started while I was gone. Since that moment I realised I had the best perm Ringmaster ever. I remember the Bishop popcranks crited pretty hard in rage. They killed me 1-hit. I had not enough money to buy blessings so we flied Cupido to popcranks. He had maxed resurrection so I would lose less exp. Everytime I died, David logged out and logged on Cupido to ress me. Once one Bishop Popcrank killed me 2 times. It was a really hard time, I remember a lot from it. I was dreaming about getting master. Guildchat was always funny. We spent hours after hours just chatting and training. Around 21 august, David was on vacation for few days. I remember how much I missed him. I wanted him to come back so we could train again! I was so bored without him. Around level 115 we started to train in Volcano. Also one of the greatest times. It was so fun there, but dangerous. It happened more than once that I got 5 agros. I must say, I never loved sneaker more than in that time. It saved mine and David his life more than 1b times! David saved my life for like 2b times… David his friend gave him money so David had a good Rimyth set and a Legendary Golden Stick. He almost never died. People never got how we could train with those swords I had. Now I don’t get it either. I killed slow, really slow. We trained day after day in Volcano. We logged in at morning, started to train. We took a lunch break and trained again. We had dinner and kept on training. When we were finally really tired we went a safe spot and logged out. We didn’t leave Volcano when we trained at Cyclops cause the way to the training place was long, costed a questi and sometimes I died on my way to Cyclops. Some days we didn’t train that much cause David had to work for school. I never really minded it. In November V12 came. Me and David said bye-bye to Volcano and moved to tower. Training there was a lot more easy. There were less agros and we didn’t had to run all the way trough Volcano. When I became level 120 we were pretty tired of training. David wanted to start training on himself but I had to make master first. Finally I got my 99,99% exp. Allux wanted me to wait on him to become a Master. I didn’t really mind. I ran with David to the top op Volcano and logged out. The next morning I logged in and Allux came to me. We became a Master on Saturday 8 November at 10am. We left Volcano and went to Arena. I was so proud on my M!




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket