Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas sandwich

This evening I prepared  something we would eat before the original dinner at Christmas evening. You can call it a huge sandwich with a lot kinds of fish, vegetables and eggs. I can tell you, it's delicious. We won't eat it like this though. We'll slice small pieces off it, that we have a little bit from everything. I can't wait!




Photobucket






This is an embroidery that I made for Christmas. It has no use or something, but I think it looks rather pretty.


Photobucket





Ahh! Another picture of Tipi! She's hiding in her new tent she got for Christmas though.


Photobucket






My other two cats. I don't know what they're up to but, this are their favorite new places to sleep now. They can sleep on sofas, chairs, cupboards, ... No, my cats sleep in boxes.

Photobucket