Friday 3 December 2010

V16: Traseia

Yesterday Nico told me and Andy that we could train together to get more exp. I got all happy when Andy said 'sure', since all people who wanted to train with me were too low. Finally I got to see the new Azria, Traseia. Also called Trazzy by some people.

I lagged extremely hard but that couldn't ruin my mood. I finally could train again with decent exp! And decent... I mean great exp. I got 0.05% each kill at this 126 monsters, during snow and of course the 1.5x exp event.
I disconnected every now and then but I managed to gain some good exp. When Andy left I flew around taking screenshots to post here for everyone who won't go to Traseia (yet).


Photobucket




Huge lagg spike. Even dead monsters stayed dead on the ground.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





This is the level 127 giant in Traseia. It just looks awesome.

Photobucket


Photobucket



I'm going to answer some questions that people ask me a lot lately.

'Is it good? (Traseia)' - I think you can say it's good, although I would like to have some higher level monsters there too cause now I think I can train there till level 126/127, then I'll be stuck again, except if I got so pro that I can train in Valley/Grasslands.

'What level monsters are there? (Traseia)' - There are monsters from level 116 to 127. The 127 is a boss monster. Every kind of monster has his own island, which makes it actually easy to find the monsters you're looking for.

'Do you train in Kaillun Grassland?' - No I don't. Monsters there are from level 129 to 140 and are as strong as the monsters in Valley of the Risen. The new town in Kaillun Grassland, Eillun, is something I like though. You can find there everything from Arena manager to an NPC that can change your hair/face. You can also find the third class Masters there. Be sure to visit.

'What is the highest level you can reach now?' - The level cap increased to level 139. At level 130 you can choose your third class.