Wednesday 28 April 2010

A new character.

On 21 April Martin decided to go to the Wilds with me. I agreed and asked Dion and Bored to join to. I made Elric, supposed to be a full STA Knight to tank in the Wilds. Bored had a to-be-BP that could join and Martin a BJ. Dion would play on a RM or Blade.


Photobucket



So, I started to level Elric. I gave him some items from Hero to level faster. The first day I had already a good leech/fighting partner where I trained with until lv 48 (or close to). The second day I managed to hit 60. After that I got plv in Dekane Mines. First from Zirion then from the leader of Enlighten. I also lvled in tower. Bored tanked and leeched and I killed. Training went fast. Already 5days after making Elric he was level 78. Soon we'll be able to enter the Wilds. Ofcourse I'll give a full report here after our first try.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Yesterday I bought 120spros and used already 30 of them. Here screenshots from how it went.




Photobucket



Photobucket



My LGA has a orange glowing now when I fight!




Photobucket



Oh and if you haven't noticed. My screenshots are bigger now. I bought a new monitor! It'll be easyer to record now and work at the movie.



Photobucket




And now, competition! Wait, did you read that? Competition means free stuff! All you have to do is answer this questions correctly. If you answer some specific questions right (marked with a *), you get something free! If you answer all questions correctly...

1. What was my first weapon on Flyff? *
2. I have loads of characters with diffrent jobs. But I miss one job. What one?
3. Why do I have no character with that job? *
4. When was Twilight Dentifrice born? (Date)
5. What means Dentifrice actualy? *
6. I lvled one pet to level C. What pet? *
7. What was my first CS set?
8. What was my first cloak (except guild one)?
9. What do you know about Laola? *
10. How was my first character named?

Where are this screenshots taken?
11.
Click. (What monsters?)
12.
Click. (Name of the place.) *
13.
Click. (What continent?)
14.
Click. (Exact place.)
15.
Click. (What monsters?)
16. Click.
*
17.
Click.
18.
Click.
19.
Click. (Exact place.)
20.
Click.


Things you might win:
- Milk chocolate
- Heart cookie
- Santa trans
- Narkeni's Potion Box
- Giant Aibatt trans
- Firecracker box
- Fox
- Lion
- Pumkin mask box
- Money?
- Maybe even some CS fashion?
- ...

How to participate?
Mail to my email or Flyff account, send me a pm on Flyff or MSN. Or just send me a note on Flyff. The first one to give me replies on all questions gets a price too!