Wednesday 21 April 2010

To the Wilds!

Today I decided to go explore the Wilds. My first try failed. 'You need to be in a party to enter.' I sighted and returned to Flaris to search someone who would want to join my party. I found a Knight named MrDrunkKnight. When I told him what I was about to do he really wanted to join me. While waiting at The Wilds entrance some other people arrived. They were about to enter too and asked me to join them. So I did.

Photobucket



Photobucket



As soon as everyone entered we approached the monsters. When the BP who was with us got hit she lost half of her HP. The monsters seemed hard! After killing a few monsters we all died. That was it!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


After doing lodestar I lvled MrDrunkKnight to 60 again and flew to The Wilds again. This time I just used Dark Illusion. I ran wrong first and came on a death end. I turned back and saw diffrent kinds of monsters. When I couldn't find a safe spot I died. I didn't mind. I had seen enough.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Yesterday I also called all online guildmembers online to take some screenshots. Our guild is growing. More people join and I think it's going great. I love how TDF is growing again.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I also transformed my Lamb, Tripp, into a buffpet. Glowy pet!


Photobucket