Monday 29 November 2010

Tower Siege TenaciouS, victory! (5)

After the big Hero Party I ran to Darken to prepair for Tower Siege. Our team was complete so it would be another great Tower Siege. We didn't have to race against another guild and our 3 new Heroes were with us. Nath wasn't that stressy, or it just didn't seem like it, so we entered relaxed Tower and waited till the monsters appeared.

'Let's go for the last time.' said Sebastian. 'Last time?' I asked. Sebastian didn't reply. It was ok, I knew it already. This would be the last Tower Siege with Sebastian for a while.


Photobucket





While Andy found 20 cents on the ground and shared it with me, Nathalie buffed us and we made sure that we were all in a party.

Photobucket





Monsters appeared and we started killing the 100 monsters. We moved fast, enjoying our combined strenght.

Photobucket




I loved how Andy and me fought side by side.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Killing middle boss... I wonder why I keep writing about that, it mostly dies in just a few seconds!

Photobucket





After entering the room with Asmodan we waited patiently to get buffed and on Nico who would run to Asmodan first. When I finaly ran to Asmodan too I got rooted before I could even reach him. Damn rooting!

Photobucket


Photobucket





We were all fighting close to Asmodan, except Rick who could be further away from Asmodan, beeing a Bowjester.

Photobucket





At a certain point Sebastian warned us that Asmodan changed target. I put myself aside to let Nico take back Asmodan on him. I don't think anyone died except bobaai.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Except that one time nothing went wrong in the Tower Siege. Nath had alot to do with buffing and healing since she made a small mistaking taking a second Ringmaster into the line-up. But everything was ok. We won! And we won rather fast too. Great team. Great guild. Thanks everyone.

Photobucket