Friday 22 April 2011

Guildhouse Quests and more

To get more rooms in our guildhouse we had to do a few quests. The first one I got was killing 2 giants in Darkon 3. I tried to do it alone first, but failed. Then I called the guild together to come hunt with me. We ended up with a full party of guildies! Then we tried to kill the first giant.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





It failed though. Later I asked NyKo about it and tried to kill them alone. This time it worked and we got a second extra room. The next quest was winning guildsiege (said the quest) but it meant guildduel. Since we won from IDOL earlier I could complete the quest at once. All rooms open!


Photobucket





After killing the Giants me, Sean and Shehan took a walk back to Darken.

Photobucket





Karlo being good at typing.

Photobucket






Dino being a pervert.

Photobucket






Guild driving me crazy.

Photobucket






Me saying wrong things.... Uff.

Photobucket






After CWing a few times with Flexible we FINALLY managed to kill the CW. Firework!

Photobucket


Photobucket






Playing frogleap in our garden.

Photobucket