Wednesday 13 April 2011

The story after: Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Back to the guild

Neocro, MrBored, Sean, Jess and Lucrecia were standing in front of the house. A small house, a small door, little windows. A bench in front of the house and a lot of flowers planted around it. Loala's house. "It still misses something..." said MrBored. Neocro nodded. "Loala's magic." MrBored smiled. "This is the best we could do." Neocro nodded and looked to the others. "Thanks everyone... for all the help." "No problem Neocro." said Sean. He stretched himself. "So, what now?" Neocro hesitated. "I never thought about what to do after this..." "Then you can go with me to Saint Morning and train with me and Lucrecia!" said Jess. Lucrecia stepped a step back. "I never said I would train with you! I'm going back to the city to do important things." Jess looked surprised to Lucrecia but before she could say something, Lucrecia was gone. "Those Magicians..." Jess sighted. "Well, I'll be in Saint Morning somewhere Neocro. I'll see you around!" She took a blink wink and disappeared. Neocro stared to the house. "I thought... I would know what to do next, or remember something, after finishing the house." Sean and MrBored didn't reply. "But I still don't know what I'm doing here." Suddenly a bike appeared. "Sean." Dino jumped off his bike. "Sean, Neocro." He gasped. "I found you." Sean walked to Dino. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Really. Rick has been telling everyone in the guild house about how strong you were on Volcano, Neocro." Dino sighted. "Now they want you to join their tower sieges." "Tower sieges...?" asked Neocro. "You should come back to the guild house. You too Sean. You've been gone for too long. What have you been doing?" Dino narrowed his eyes. "You rebuild this house?" Sean, Neocro and MrBored blushed. Dino made it sound like they wasted their time. "Well, let's go back." "You can go ahead. I have to do something first." said Neocro. Sean and Dino took a blink wink and disappeared.

"What now?" asked Neocro. MrBored lifted his shoulders. "I think I'll wander around a little more." He grabbed his dark brown cloth of the ground and threw it around him. "It seems like you have a place to go to. I'll see you around. Take care." He walked away. Neocro stared to MrBored till he disappeared in the forest. She was alone again. She grabbed her yoyos and walked to the hills between the swamps and forest. She gazed down and saw the Ninja blade fighting, Son. Neocro hid her yoyos and walked to him. "Hi." The boy looked surprised to Neocro. "Oh, hello." "I'm leaving the forest. I guess I won't see you any more for a while." said Neocro. "Oh, okay." said the boy. "Bye." "Bye. I'll visit you later again." said Neocro. Son smiled. "Okay." Neocro smiled too and took a blink wink to Flaris.

Neocro crossed she squares of Flarine and walked to the guild house. She took a deep breath and entered. Neocro was surprised when she saw that barely no one was inside. Then she realized she normally only came to the guild house at evenings. No one seemed to notice her so she walked to a table with a chair and put herself down. She felt like a stranger in this house, although it seemed to the others that she became part of this guild. Neocro wondered how it was with the people from the statue. They must've been close friends. "What's up with the gloomy face?" asked a voice. Neocro looked up. A boy wearing a yellow shirt and red shorts was standing across the table she was sitting at. "I-I... was thinking about things." "Can I sit with you?" asked the boy. Neocro nodded. "I'm Julian. Who are you?" "I'm Neocro..." said Neocro. "You must be new in this guild. So, want to share your gloomy thoughts with me?" He smiled. "It's just that I'm a little sad for the friends I lost." said Neocro. The boy laughed. "Well then it's time to make new friends!" He got up from his chair and smiled to Neocro. "Good luck." He walked to the door and left.

Neocro stared to the door for a while till it opened again. The guild leaders Nico and Natalie entered. They noticed Neocro and walked up to her. Neocro got up from her chair and greeted them. "Neocro." said Natalie. "Rick told us about how strong you were on Volcano, after we left. Is it true what he said?" Neocro hesitated. "It is true that I killed some Cyclops. I wouldn't call myself strong." Nico grinned. "No reason to act so reserved Neocro. We could use your power in the tower siege." "What is this tower siege?" asked Neocro. "It's a dungeon where we have to kill a lot of monsters and then a boss. If we win we earn money, which we use for the guild. Of course." Natalie and Nico smiled to each other. "Just come with us next time, and see if you like it. You'd be a great help for the guild." said Natalie. They turned around and walked away from Neocro.