Friday 8 April 2011

Twilight Dentifrice Trailer April 2011





Last days I worked really hard on the new trailer for our guild. And yes, really hard. It was more tiring than I thought it would be. There are many more members right now to what I'm used to. Still I really enjoyed working together with all the guildies. I took some screenshots during recording too, so here they are!




When were were in grasslands, Sean wanted to record at the entrance of the new dungeon. I said: Cool! And I jumped on the circle. It was a shock when I appeared into the dungeon though. But it was cool too.

Photobucket


Photobucket





When I was recording Sean and Chris's part, Pim Son and Marielle came too to watch.

Photobucket




I called Dino over to try something in the Saint Morning arena. He got all pissed from the noobs around though. Haha.

Photobucket





Taking a break and hanging in the arena.

Photobucket





Waiting on the other two Elementors to start recording the Elementor parts.

Photobucket





Sean disturbing us. Tss.

Photobucket





Gathering to record some more Elementor skills. Sean fell.

Photobucket





Running all together to the flying ships.

Photobucket





Sean pushing Karlo of the platform.

Photobucket





Finally done with the Elementors. It took a lot of time to get all skills right. But it was a lot of fun too. Sean and Chris stalked us most of the time.

Photobucket




Recording with Boss in Illiun.

Photobucket





Being dead in arena.

Photobucket





Recording the part with MasterBJ, who is a copycat.

Photobucket





Aibatts in guildhouse.

Photobucket





Recording the most tiring parts of all. I was afraid we wouldn't have enough people to do this part but there were even more! I'm glad everyone listened so well, and that they were having fun too.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Standing in a row to jump out of arena.

Photobucket





A vagrant randomly jumped with us out of the arena. It was actually funny.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Karlo expressed what she wanted.

Photobucket





Together on TDF island.

Photobucket





Last day of recording. Having fun in arena.

Photobucket