Thursday 28 April 2011

Screenshots of the past days

I got screenshots of last week, but they're on my PC. I didn't go to my father this week so you'll have to wait till next week for those screenshots (of last week...). Anyway, since I didn't update blog for a week now (!) I decided to put this ones online already.




Me hanging out aside arena with Sean, Bored and Alari and making fail typos.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Since Monday we got our advanced guild house! Thanks to mrdrunk it has a nice carpet too. Our guild house has 2 rooms now, and we hang out more in it. This happened when I went afk.

Photobucket


Photobucket





To get more rooms we need to complete quests. One of them is to kill 2 giants. We decided to go kill them all together. After killing one of them it didn't get completed in my quest, so we gave up on it. We'll try again later.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




More relaxing in the guild house.

Photobucket