Saturday 16 April 2011

Easter private invasion

Remember our first private invasions? The ones with 20 monsters? Well. Welcome to Private Invasion 2.0. Dino, Joana and me had a lot of monster balls. We spawned them all and enjoyed the sight from above, on our TDF island.


This first screenshot isn't our invasion. Someone else spawned some monsters, which made me lagg. Pretty annoying when I was farming.

Photobucket






I still need to name my new CS pet. If you got an idea, let me know!

Photobucket





And we started spawning monsters! After spawning a few stacks I couldn't even spawn more. I still had more than 2 stacks left!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket