Saturday 2 April 2011

1 April GM joke

Today, well yesterday, was 1 April. Time for lame jokes and such (oh Dino and Rawr you were both so good in lame jokes today... 'Made in China'... Haha...). The GMs had their joke.


A GM came online and called out for an invasion in S1 Saint Morning. I didn't want to go first (since I was being addict to Xbox) but I decided to go after all to take at least some screenshots for the blog. He said he spawned a Razgul (I think) at the old Saint Morning arena and a Clockworks at Mars Mines. I blinked to Saint Morning and saw this weird statues.

Photobucket




As I moved on I only saw more of the weird statues.

Photobucket




Most people were meanwhile gathered at the Saint Morning arena and were trying to kill one of the statues.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket




Bit later the GM announced that it was a 1 April joke. (Check my system)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




We managed to kill one of the statues and some started on a second one, but most got bored and left again. Great joke GMs!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Funny last fact that Karlo told me. When she ran to get more arrows she saw a Mercenary hitting one of the statues all alone. Not only did he only hit 50, he also missed 80% of the time. He'll be a brave Hero later.