Saturday 2 April 2011

Screenshot of past week

Yes, yes. Beggers. Here is a blog update!

Since I got my Xbox360 now I'm all addicted to Halo and such, but don't worry. I'm on Flyff too all the time, as you noticed. I try to check my system sometomes so if I don't reply your PM I'll reply later. Sorry for being addict!





First screenshot... I was training in Dekane Mines with Victor in the 2x exp event. Victor asked buffs. I wanted to hit him once as 'joke', but I lagged and killed him. I'm sorry.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Training my YJ more in Azria.

Photobucket




I was saying that I always got lost in Azria, till someone asked where Ghosts of the forgotten Prince were. I explained it and then realized that I just said I always got lost. Lizzy noticed too and... Well yeah.

Photobucket




Type mistake from Rawr.

Photobucket




Trying out Dana's CS. So cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Having an underwear party on our TDF Island. So much fun, we should hang out there more again!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Screenshots of Sean, Dino, Boss and me that Sean send me.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket