Thursday 14 April 2011

Screenshot of past weeks

I found some screenshots I didn't put on blog yet, from 2 weeks ago, and some screenshots from this week. Here they are!





Screenshot with Marielle in tower.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Together on TDF island. Me, Sean and Marielle.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Me with the kittyguards.

Photobucket


Photobucket





With MasterBJ in the arena. He's a copy cat!

Photobucket





TDF Arena rampage.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket





I think... We ran off TDF island and... I can't remember!

Photobucket





Fail Aminus try. Well at least I got a screenshot.

Photobucket





Easter event CS pet. So cute! (This one is the event one)

Photobucket





Planting trees in the guildhouse.

Photobucket


Photobucket





(Check shout!)

Photobucket





Chris, the bad and mean pker.

Photobucket