Wednesday 3 July 2013

New York: Our week

I've been back home for 2 weeks now and I had the time to think about everything that happened in New York. At first it was very difficult for me to be apart of Sonaj but writing on the blog about all the nice memories cheered me up a little. Meanwhile I'm trying to get into a training program (a course) to become an attendant, care expert. I really hope I get allowed. It gives me something to look forward to keep me busy, and to get a new job of course.

Since the schools only open again in September I'm still free all August and that means... I'm going back to America! This time I'm going to Sonaj's home town and study town since he might have to go back to school meanwhile. I'll be staying there for a month.

Thank you for reading (or at least watching the many pictures of) our New York story.

Read more about our trip in the following posts!
Introduction (+ Hotel pictures)
Days 1-2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Our week