Tuesday 30 July 2013

Flyff CS Fashion sets

About two days ago Sonaj mentioned something about Flyff and I asked if I could have any of his CS sets (read as: I demanded it). He showed me what he had and I took some of it. Sadly I couldn't take everything because my Fashion tab in my inventory is almost full.

Some if this I already had. I think I spend my last money on Flyff on CS sets. Haha. Show time!
Note: I use with most of the sets Traditional Chile hands, which look just like 'clean' hands. I also have basic Yakuta shoes but I don't really like them.




Set 1:
Traditional Native American headset, Snowboarder suit, casual shoes

 photo flyff00851_zps4080fa10.jpg






Set 2:
Yetti hat (I gave the suit and gloves to Sonaj since without the boots that Dino had it just doesn't look that good), Green Sailor suit, Green Sailor shoes

 photo flyff00852_zps4753a46d.jpg







Set 3:
Mad Hatter's hat, Beach Swimsuit green, black sunglasses

 photo flyff00849_zps8b3df936.jpg






Set 4:
Complete Casual set

 photo flyff00846_zps18d73ac4.jpg







Set5:
Complete Hip-hop set

 photo flyff00845_zps08d3f3a7.jpg







Set 6:
Complete Kai set

 photo flyff00847_zps5e3156cf.jpg







Set 7:
Helmet of the rising sun, Bushido Yakuta suit

 photo flyff00848_zps9d4f00d8.jpg






Extra screenshot! I met a nice guy in the arena (IAmDon) and I hang out with him for a while. He asked me if I would want to go to Colosseum with a friend of his so I joined them. We barely managed to kill the first monster (Khan), after that we gave up. At times like this I really miss Dino as tank!

 photo flyff00853_zpsb02e5ddd.jpg