Saturday 20 July 2013

A new Sims 3 story: Part 3

Previously:
A new Sims 3 story: Part 1
A new Sims 3 story: Part 2

Our second daugther, Jasmine, grew older and started to play. She was particularly interested in the music toy.

 photo Screenshot-104_zps12b6fa3b.jpg







During the hours I was at work I had to call a babysitter. Luckily I only worked half a day. The rest of the day was meant for writing articles and doing interviews. I could do that at home so I could stay with Emily and Jasmine.

 photo Screenshot-107_zps32a30cd4.jpg







Between writing articles and books I spend time with my two little girls.

 photo Screenshot-108_zpsd92f833a.jpg







But if I was busy, they had each other.

 photo Screenshot-111_zps777ab11c.jpg







Sonaj worked hard to reach the top of his career. I tried my best to do most of the work at home so he could study.

 photo Screenshot-109_zpse5212016.jpg







Emily grew older and needed less of my attention. That gave me more time for other things.

 photo Screenshot-113_zps3dd9c12f.jpg







Like loving my husband.

 photo Screenshot-115_zpsc9fd9fe4.jpg







Of course, when we had time we would head to the park or the beach. Sonaj taught Emily how to fish but she soon became better than he was.

 photo Screenshot-119_zps8dcab109.jpg

 photo Screenshot-123_zps69498540.jpg







At home things passed by peacefully. Sonaj studied, Emily started to paint and I worked on my books.

 photo Screenshot-125_zpscd0d56ae.jpg







Time passed by like this.

 photo Screenshot-128_zpsb0d7aa6d.jpg







If I was tired of all the work I had to do, Sonaj always helped me out, supported me and took care of me.

 photo Screenshot-131_zps27d88cc2.jpg







In his free time he taught Jasmine how to walk.

 photo Screenshot-140_zps9ee73b07.jpg







Sometimes we would call a babysitter so we could head out to the beach and spend time together.

 photo Screenshot-142_zps83e5b0a0.jpg







Emily was a clever student, partly thanks to her father's support. He taught her a lot.

 photo Screenshot-145_zps80b862d6.jpg








We decided to move to a bigger house, further from the busy town center and closer to the beach. Our garden actually ended up on the beach. It was a really nice place.

 photo Screenshot-146_zpsbfac5dcb.jpg







Jasmine finally grew older and a lot of weight got off my shoulders. Emily and Jasmine could take care of themselves now.

 photo Screenshot-150_zpsa77cb934.jpg







So I got pregnant again. We wanted to get one more child.

 photo Screenshot-156_zpsc2ba4962.jpg







For Emily's birthday we went to the local museum.

 photo Screenshot-159_zps03d09746.jpg







But we ended up in the park where Emily and Sonaj had a chess competition.

 photo Screenshot-163_zps30375242.jpg








A regular morning...

 photo Screenshot-168_zps2c7a58ed.jpg







I gave birth to a son. We named him Abbas. Again I had to give up on my job for a bit so I could take care of our little newcomer but I didn't mind.

 photo Screenshot-172_zps505f5313.jpg







I was lucky I could do my work partly at home. Emily got better at painting by the way!

 photo Screenshot-176_zpsd237c46f.jpg







With 3 children, good jobs with good incomes and a pretty big house on a nice location we felt like we succeeded.

 photo Screenshot-177_zps9ff471b7.jpg







Then, again, time passed by. Jasmine started to read a lot and Emily kept painting. They both had good results at school and Abbas was a good baby. Sonaj worked less now but he pretty much reached the top of his career. He started to spend more and more of his time with his children and he helped out more at home. That gave me the chance to throw myself on my career. I really wanted to become a successful journalist.

 photo Screenshot-179_zpsa6684c3d.jpg

 photo Screenshot-183_zps13d5181b.jpg

 photo Screenshot-187_zpsb951d1b0.jpg







Abbas grew into a toddler. He needed more attention now but with with Sonaj helping out more and Emily helping out too, it wasn't that difficult.

 photo Screenshot-215_zpsec427b49.jpg







But we grew older too...

 photo Screenshot-220_zps0ca8cf58.jpg







Kind of realizing we were growing older made us think more about life. But actually we were having a good life.

 photo Screenshot-223_zpsf280f0ac.jpg

 photo Screenshot-227_zps01b10f43.jpg