Sunday 4 November 2012

Screenshots of past week: Part 2

Screenshots of past week: Part 2! I just had too many screenshots to put it all in one post. This are screenshots from yesterday (Saturday).

Since I started last post with some screenshots me alone I got two screenshots from Gabriella alone!




Here she jumps into the big Halloween pot.

Photobucket







And here is Gabriella having fun in World vs World. She once followed a crazy girl around in World vs World. She managed to capture a few forts with her and her 3 followers. I forgot to save those screenshots... Argh.

Photobucket







Saturday I met Gabriella into the level 25-35 zone. I liked the place (most of it...). It looked really beautiful.

Photobucket







Before we explored the new zone we did an event quest and grabbed a skill point in a place close to Lion's Arch.

Photobucket








This skill point was guarded by a veteran monster. Together we killed it pretty fast. We're such a good team! (Gabriella takes and does all damage together with my pet while I occasionally shoot an arrow from distance).

Photobucket







Running screenshot because... Well you know, cool! And because Gabriella is holding a shovel.

Photobucket







Back in the level 25-35 zone I followed Gabriella into this cave. It's my most hated place on Guild Wars now. It was really dark and there was a lot water (I don't really like water much because I seem to lose my orientation there every time...). When I tried to get out I only got into darker places and I kept triggering booby traps. It was awful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







We eventually managed to get out. Screenshot of Gabriella with a shovel and her pink witch hat.

Photobucket







Quests lead us to a mansion. We had to find pirates in bushes and try to discovery their traps.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







When we were done I walked descended the stairs and walked out by the front door. Gabriella just jumped out and jumped right into the legs of a spider. Not just a spider. A Champion Enraged Spider Queen.

Photobucket






When I noticed something was wrong I ran to her. The Queen started to attack me. I didn't realize yet it was a Champion Enraged Spider Queen and thought I could handle it. I soon realized that wasn't the case.

Photobucket






We managed to get away and we got helped by two other players. It took really long but we managed to kill it.

Photobucket







Then we ran to a nearby village where we followed kids on their quest to find a treasure. Suddenly they stopped running and nothing happened anymore. We were confused and returned to town.

Photobucket







There we realized what the problem was. Pirates or something started to burn the village down. We tried to defend the town.

Photobucket







When the enemies were gone we had to stop the fires.

Photobucket

Photobucket








Then we explored the town a little more.

Photobucket

Photobucket








Next quest was a pirate camp. On this screenshot you can see Gabriella fighting on the beach, although you can't see the enemies. Is she shadow fighting?

Photobucket







It was a pretty crowded town so it was easy to die. Lucky we could help each other.

Photobucket







After a big fight on the beach we stopped playing. Later that evening we played more but that's for next time!

Photobucket