Friday 16 November 2012

Autumn love and papercraft update

I love autumn.

When there's a bit of sun this days I love to walk outside and just enjoy everything around me. Autumn sun is so soft, so gentle. The leaves are so colourful. When you walk around they crisp under your feet. The cold touches your skin. You shiver, feeling that winter is coming near but it also feels good. It feels fresh. I love every season but autumn astonishes me every time.



My cat has this typical autumn colours, this season really suits her!

Photobucket






The only surviving chickens are free to walk through the whole garden now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







Sitting outside, enjoying the sun. Don't look to my ugly shoes! They're just garden shoes.

Photobucket







A visitor.

Photobucket







House in our garden.

Photobucket






The posters are jokes. My father got them for his birthday once.

Photobucket

Photobucket







My poor sick cat. She's not eating well anymore and such. Sigh.

Photobucket








Papercraft update! It's been a while since I last worked on this but past days I've been working on it again. The hands/wrists aren't attached yet. I'll do that later.

Photobucket