Thursday 15 November 2012

NeocroHero the drunkard

So
Many
Screenshots



Last week before I went to my mother me and Gabriella were getting map completion in Lion's Arch. Here we found a dying whale. It was really sad so we tried to keep him wet by throwing water on it.

Photobucket







Then we went further and found this springboard and goggles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket






Then I followed Gabriella into a kind of dungeon. When we entered Gabriella fell aside the water and died (haha).

Photobucket







There were a lot of traps. There was also a maze with walls you could walk through and much more. I fell down and gave up but Gabriella continued. She had been there before.

Photobucket






At the end you find a chest with items or something.

Photobucket







When I went to do quests with Gabriella we went to the big city of the humans. Gabriella jumped off a high bridge. I'm still not sure why but...

Photobucket







As this NPC says, it was hilarious.

Photobucket







We ran into a guildy and asked her if she wanted to come with us. We did some of the story line of Gabriella.

Photobucket







Then we went to my story line quest. I got drunk and a lot crazy stuff happened. At a certain point I really had no idea anymore what was going on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






On another day we did another part of my story line. I had to trick some centaurs. It was funny.

Photobucket







Then we did some side quests. What is Gabriella doing here...

Photobucket







One of the quests gave me a bag and I had to treat wounded Seraphs with it.

Photobucket







Gabriella's favourite race.

Photobucket

Photobucket







Gabriella turned into a jellyfish for some reason. The story is here. After our little drama story we tried to scare other players.

Photobucket

Photobucket







In a cave there was a waterfall with a vista point on top. When I was standing there I was like... Perfect place for a suicide jump! Gabriella went after me.

Photobucket






Then we headed to a centaur camp with a Champion Veteran Monster thing. It was really difficult to kill but we managed. We were so proud!

Photobucket

Photobucket







Then we did a spider quest but the boss monster kept healing. It was really frustrating. In the end the quest failed while we could have killed it 3 times if it didn't go to full health every time.

Photobucket






When we were outside discussing things I noticed that a sort of bomb was falling on us. We were both too slow to react and fell. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket






We continued Gabriella's story line again. It was the same part as my part earlier but instead of getting drunk Gabriella had to fight.

Photobucket







When she was done it was very bugged. Gabriella could attack me! I couldn't use any skill so I couldn't even defend myself.

Photobucket







Then we went to Beetlerun. The town with the mansion where we've been before. Since we were above level 40 we decided to try the quest for real now.

Photobucket

Photobucket







I'm glad Logan trusts the tree with the witch hat...

Photobucket







The boss was really strong. Later we noticed that they recommended to do this quest with at least 5 people. That explains.

Photobucket








This time the doors opened and we got to look into the mansion. It was really impressive.

Photobucket







Me mailing to Gabriella... Hehehehehe...

Photobucket






I went for some more map completing achievements.

Photobucket

Photobucket






Gabriella leveled a lot past weeks. She says she just sticks along with people in World vs World and gets a lot exp from that. Here some screenshot of her World vs World adventures...

Gabriella: Well, the gate broke. I might've fallen down from one of the side walls. I don't remember. I lived anyway!

Photobucket






Gabriella: Eternal battlegrounds. We were taking a tower. Wasn't that special. I just took the screenshot because that person said that.

Photobucket






I love this chat...

Photobucket







Gabriella: Jumping.

Photobucket







Gabriella: Posing. (I really like this screenshot!)

Photobucket






Gabriella: Posing!

Photobucket








Last Friday I joined our guild in World vs World. I kept losing them... We captured some provision camps and such. In the end we all died and got scattered. We tried to take a fort but that failed. It was fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Playing together again! Hooray!

Photobucket






We had to dress up as pirates for this quest. Funny clothes.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






In this quest I had to, oh what a surprise, join a drinking competition. I got all drunk again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Gabriella posing with Caithe (important NPC from the story line).

Photobucket







Gabriella: It was early in the morning morning, as you can see on the clock, and it was all empty  
so we were with around 5 who used flame rams and took the keeps. Fun! 


Photobucket







Yesterday I ran into Vlad from our guild. I asked him if I could stick along with him and he didn't mind. He tried to get map completion. I'm glad I didn't have to deal with this alone...

Photobucket






You had to run all around to get back to this cliff. Poor Vlad.

Photobucket






We found goggles! Well, Gabriella told me once where they were...

Photobucket






Gabriella trying to dive aaaaand failed.

Photobucket






Vlad tried to guess our age. Sorry everyone. I'm tired of hiding my true identity. I'm a 50 year old weird, kinda, guy. And I play games with a 30 year old Gabriella. ;-\

Photobucket







Gabriella found me... below a cliff... Guess what she did... I wonder why I even tried to stop her.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







And then we found this cliff... Hehehe...

Photobucket

Photobucket






Gabriella likes my new spider pet.

Photobucket