Saturday 3 November 2012

Bobba

Since me and Gabriella met YEARS AGO (!!!) on Habbo we decided to log in again today. I met Gabriella on the Swedish Habbo when I was traveling to foreign hotels with Smoer. I don't remember much from it... It all happened before I started playing Flyff so...

Anyway, we logged on the international (.com) habbo today. I totally forgot all my logins but Gabriella didn't. She even still had a room with a cat!

Photobucket






The first room we went to was the theater. First Gabriella sang (I think it was singing...) to me then I sang something (UNDERWEAR!) Then this crazy guy started singing a medley and we just danced.

Photobucket








Then we went to the hospital. Gabriella got stabbed in the heart and was about to get four alien babies. So I helped her out while drinking coffee. We'd do great as doctors.

Photobucket







Then we went to the pick nick area where we sat in trees.

Photobucket

Photobucket







Then we went to the beach where we sat in a car.

Photobucket







And where I almost drowned.

Photobucket








Then we went to watch a movie!

Photobucket








And at last we played a game of soccer.

Photobucket






Fun but... Yeah, next post will be about Guild Wars 2 again!