Thursday 1 November 2012

Cliffs are dangerous

Screenshots from last Saturday, I think...


I did some quests with Stijn (Snake) with my Elemantalist. We had some fun in a small farmer village.

Photobucket






Halloween event stuff.

Photobucket







I went on my SYLVARI. Yes, check that out. I finally know the name of race of our Sprouts. I'm so proud.

Okay, so, I went on my Sylvari and did this quest where I had to infiltrate into a bandit camp. My character actually transformed into a human (!) with the bandit (!) clothes on. I really love this clothes for some reason... A bit later Gabriella joined me. She was also on her Sylvari and transformed into a human too.

Photobucket






After doing the quest we hang out a bit in the tree house because tree houses are cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket






We decided to try to reach level 30 that day so we did a lost of quest.

Photobucket







This place had a big canyon.

Photobucket






We took a break on a cliff.

Photobucket






We... Cliff... Yeah that was meant to go wrong. Gabriella came back and pressed the 'run forward' button and fell off the cliff. What a surprise.

I was still not back so Gabriella had some fun alone... dead... in the canyon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Yeah my second name is offcially Husband now.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Then I finally came back and came to the rescue, hooray!

Photobucket





First I had to kill a Hyena.

Photobucket






M-Merril?! What are you doing?!

Photobucket






I tried to make Merrill revive Gabriella but that didn't turn out that well so I did it instead.

Photobucket






But we got really curious if that skill actually worked so Gabriella searched some monsters to die. That sounds easier than it was. It took Gabriella a while before she finally died. I just stood aside and danced. Then I made Merrill revive Gabriella.

Yes, Gabriella, you take great timed screenshots.

Photobucket

Photobucket






And we moved on to another bandit camp. We killed some boss bandit leaders together with some other guy that was around. It was really difficult but exciting!

Photobucket






We all died a few times but always one of us managed to survive. When the boss was finally dead I was the only one alive so I revived Gabriella and that other guy.

Photobucket






I still had to find some points of interest and vista points in this area to finish my achievements so I went looking for them. I kept falling with this one but I finally managed to get on top of the ruins. There we took a break again.

Photobucket






After the break I went to visit the other parts I didn't go to yet.

Photobucket






Gabriella noticed she was also close to finishing the achievement of the area so she went looking for the vistas and points of interest too, but she couldn't really find them. Meanwhile I went on a suicide mission in human territory.

Photobucket






And Gabriella... Oh well...

Photobucket






I joined Gabriella to finish her achievement.

We both forgot why she's freaking out here...

Photobucket






I love taking screenshots of our Sylvari!

Photobucket






Gabriella found this new pet for me. I called him Mr Yawn because he yawns.

Photobucket







In Guild Wars 2 you can choose the colours of your clothes. While playing you find more dyes as loot. I keep finding pink dyes for some reason... And Gabriella just finds none. Haha. I decided to use all my pink dyes.

Photobucket







Gabriella knew where to find more new pets so I followed her to the snowy lands of the Norn! (That's also a race).

Photobucket






The place was very... yeah... snowy... But it looked very impressive. I didn't take screenshots of all the pets I found but here's the list of pets I got so far now, with their names!:


Merrill - Jungle Stalker
Spiderpig - Boar
Zanzi - Kyrtan Drakehound
Flurry - Alpine Wolf
Werrill - Snow Leopard
Odin - Raven
Mr Yawn - Jaguar
Walligator - Marsh Drake
Pinky Boot - Pink Moa
Tiny Rex - River Drake
Ugly Dog - Murellow
Flower - Fern Hound
Snowball - Polar Bear
Spidey - Jungle Spider
/ - Siamoth


Meanwhile I found two more pets:

Beer - Brown Bear
Odis - Eagle


Photobucket






When we got all the pets Gabriella wanted to say something but she kept forgetting to press enter or something. In any case, she kept running off and then type: qsdfsqd or something. I decided to just be quiet and let her finish. Then she finally told me what she wanted to tell. She just wanted to tell me we could continue with our story line quests.

Photobucket






But first another break! Oh and I got this really cool new coat of Gabriella. I really like it. Soon after that I found a better suit though, one that looks exactly like my old one. I'm not sure what to wear now...

Photobucket






Taking screenshots while Gabriella is away...

Photobucket

Photobucket







We went to Rata Sum (starting place of Asuras). I did some quests while Gabriella...

Photobucket







Tried to fly or something. She wanted to get a vista point but it's a really tricky one. if you jump wrong you fall really, really deep down.

PhotobucketPhotobucket







I blame Aladdin.

Photobucket

















Photobucket

Something is wrong with the HTML and I'm too tired to figure out what went wrong so... Screenshot above:
We decided to run back to the grove (starting place Sylvari) to continue or story line quests. Meanwhile we did some event quests because they give good exp.
When we were killing this troll a guy 'helped' us. When we both died he didn't even bother reviving us while he couldn't kill it alone. We went back to the closest way point and ran back to the troll to finish it. When we were done that guy said: You're welcome. Or something. Me and Gabriella were both like: ... What? Really?




While doing another event there came a notice that the game would restart in like 5 minutes. We had to kill like 5 veteran monsters so it was a race against the time... But we did it!

Photobucket






When I logged back in the server was really quiet.

Photobucket







We moved on... Doing this and that.

Photobucket

Photobucket







Who's there under the water?

Photobucket







When we reached the grove we found our beloved spoons! Spoonfight baby!

Photobucket






Then I found a pumpkin and Gabriella an egg. I asked if she wanted a bite and she threw an egg at me. So I threw the pumpkin back at her!

Photobucket






Dance time!

Photobucket

Photobucket







Then an event appeared so we ran off doing the event.

Photobucket






And we ran to the entrance of the grove where we found a guild member and a naked Sylvari.

Photobucket






Screenshots that make no sense.

Photobucket

Photobucket






We met up with Snake and we ran back North, to our story line quest. But we didn't get to finish that.

Photobucket