Sunday 16 January 2011

Second guild event

Son

Was nice.



Dino

Hai Dion here, this time I'm writing a little story about last Saturday's guild event (and Sunday). (As you guys hopefully know TwilightDentifrice has a nice guild event every Saturday night!)
I'm writing this because Lisa was lazy and forced me to do this.

No, but there were some problems with Joost and because Lisa was concerned of him, she forgot all about event, and being the nice person I am I told her 'ok Ill write something awesome'.

Soo.. the event let's see.. I think we had planned a race or something. O wait Lisa came up with that, all nice planned out:
We started the race at the Iviliss dungeon, walking all the way out it, to Saint Morning's Gate, then flying to Darken 1,2 (Hunter X), then walk all the way to Darken city!
A pretty nice idea, but a little hard to understand for most people, so it took a while to explain it to everyone.
After this some things went wrong, people started killing each other etc... Joost was even disqualified and kicked from guild (he'll be back, everything is okay now).
But well... still I think it went pretty good for just our 2nd Guild event! So I hope next Saturday there will be another one.
Oh and sorry I forgot to take screenies of event and I forgot who won the race. I think it was PudinG that ended first place, Congratulations!


The day after that, Sunday, I was just being AFK a little and all of the sudden like half the guild was standing around me.
I still don't know why (explanation plx?). Well I called it the 'DutchD fanclub'.
Some screenies of it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later that day someone (I think it was Jess) came up with the idea to go to my house and have an underwear party:
After this we went to play some hide 'n seek, too bad you weren't there Lisa. Well it was a fun day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I seriously like this guild and all people in it and I hope we'll have many more events together... Haha.

Well that's it for today guys. (Btw this is the first time I write something for a blog, so don't be to hard on me ;D)





Yeah so. As Dino said... I kinda forgot almost everything about the event since my mind was full with other things. I'm sorry about that but thanks to Son and Dino we still got a nice review. I'm glad that it seemed like you enjoyed the even though. I'll try to keep working on the events and make every Saturday evening a great evening, together with all of you. As Dino said, this guild is great. I'm glad I got so much support from all of you so we can be all together in this guild. Thanks for that. I wish I was there Sunday to join the underwear party. I love underwear parties! But I bet there will be more coming up. Here some screenshots. Also a screenshot of the place where Rob was hiding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket