Monday 3 January 2011

The damn fishes

My neighbours have fishes. I didn't know that until yesterday. I was putting extra cheese on my pizza (Tipi was watching) when the doorbell rang. I looked afraid to the cat (I knew she'd eat my pizza if I'd leave her alone with it), threw the rest of the cheese on the pizza, threw the pizza in the oven and rushes to the front door. My neigbour girl standed in front of the door, asking if my mother was home. I said she wasn't and she replied: "Oh that's too bad, we're going on holidays and my fished need to get feeded." Then she came with a great idea. "But since you're here, can't you feed them?" As nice as I am I agreed. She handed me over some keys and gave me some instructions. "Just feed them a little, they're somewhere in the kitchen. Oh, at morninings ànd evenings."

Today, at evening, after complaining about this damn fishes to a few people, I finaly got myself grabbing the keys and run to the neighbours. I couldn't find the lights in the hall, so I tried to not hit anything on the way to the kitchen. After using my cellphone as light, I found the switch for the lights. When I found the kitchen I saw no goblet. I thought I had the wrong house for a second before I realized that I wouldn't have been able to get in with this keys, if it was the wrong house. While looking around a second time I saw finaly the fishes. A small... really small... super small... goblet... There were 3 fishes in it. There was a card saying "Thanks for feeding my fishes." and a small box with food for them. I gave them some food, and more food, cause I was scared I'd give them not enough. Then I read the box saying "Just give a little a few times aday. They should be able to eat everything right away." I so failed giving the right amount of food. I busted myself staring to the fishes. Maybe fishes ain't that bad pets anyway.

Happy that I finished my job I walked back to the front door. Then... I stared to the door wondering how I would get out. I really couldn't figure out how I would go outside. In the end I found me trying 15mins on all kinds of way to get the door open. It didn't move. I was already thinking about how I would get out of this house, when I accedently (haha) found how to open the door. Yeah, I was relieved. Tomorrow my mother can feed them.



Photobucket





Random drawing of a tiger-human thing with a sword.


Photobucket