Thursday 13 January 2011

Fate of Chief Keokuk, and stuff

I'll tell you the story of the last part of my quest of Grasslands. In that last part I have to kill the level 140 boss. Jess was willing to help me so we went to Grasslands. I dragged Bored with me too, to help us out.

As we flew through Grasslands, I realized I flew first to the total opposite direction. Hidden fear? When we arrived we prepared ourselves and discussed the plan. I would kill it. Jess would stun it and Bored would heal or holycross. After making sure we had blessings running, I ran to the fat monster. I hit it once, twice, ... and died. Hooray! Jess and Bored laughed and ran away. When ressed, Jess asked if we could try it again. Of course! I hit it once, twice, ... and died! That was the story of Chief Keokuk. His fate is that he'll never die, at least not by my weapons. The end.


Photobucket


Photobucket





A while ago some people noticed the messenger bug, so did I. It was a quiet annoying bug if you wanted to see who was online in your friend list. At least it was colourful.


Photobucket






Yesterday I was half afk at the side of arena. Wolf, who left the guild already by now, joined me. Later DelFini and Puding joined me too. Fun, fun.


Photobucket

Photobucket





We end this post by MrBored his awesome drawing. I just really like it!

Photobucket