Friday 28 January 2011

Screenshots of past week

Prepair yourself on a lot screenshots!


First of all, the screenshot of the bugged inventory. I panicked cause I lost my silver sword, haha. But everything was just invisible.

Photobucket




Me and Jess standing on the high tree in arena.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Sorry Jess.

Photobucket



I was on Hero but I suddenly noticed Puding and Chris around my Ringmaster. Busted!

Photobucket




Son, Jess and me were bored. We played noobs and ran into ivillis dungeon later.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




The next day, I still wore my noob clothes. They're just too fun.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Saturday's guildevent. Unfortunately there was barely no one. They had to find Ricky and kill him. Sabrina won! (She was the only one searching in the end)

Photobucket


Photobucket




Stealing Jess her CS.

Photobucket




Shyre is selling me, look chat!

Photobucket




Hanging out in arena.

Photobucket




Son playing a girl.

Photobucket




Jess trading me event balloons?

Photobucket




Chris and me with same CS!

Photobucket





Hanging out in arena, yesterday!

Photobucket