Sunday 23 January 2011

My new bedroom!

My mother promised me that she would finish my new bedroom this winter. I had my own bedroom with dad alreayd but not a special own bedroom with my mother yet. I slept, until this night, into a bigger room with 2 beds, it wasn't such a fun room to be honest. I moved to a much smaller room now, but I love it! The walls are white, except the wall of the window. That wall is coloured green. I got a really soft new floor, makes me almost want to sleep on the floor haha. I don't have a new dresser yet, but they are going to work on that soon. I also don't have a door yet, but that will be fixed soon too. Here are the pictures!


Photobucket




And there is also place for my papercrafts now, finaly! As soon as I go to dad I'll pack all my other papercrafts and put them here. I'll make new pictures then.

Photobucket




Wooh, me.



Don't laugh with my dolls!

Photobucket






Forgot to post this earlier. This is Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Halloween version. I'm working on the face now.

Photobucket