Wednesday 5 January 2011

Grasslands and Red Meteonyker

Today I dragged Jess with me on Neocrow to help me training in Grasslands, which was a great idea. I had a quest running where I had to find 20 quest items for, quest items from level 133 monsters. Jess didn't really get first what monsters I had to kill ('Huh do you have to kill all agros?') but when we found the right monsters we started to kill them. Or... They killed us.


Photobucket



Since that you can get blessings out of the pChips shop, I don't mind dieing anymore. Our first tries were that I'd just kill the monsters and Jess would heal or Holycross. After dieing a few times we tried something else. Jess would tank and I would kill. 'Jess never dies!' But well, she did die. Meanwhile I forgot twice to use a blessing and my exp went down to 53.70%. I didn't really care cause I was really enjoying myself. We gave up on using Neocrow as tank (wth were we thinking anyway, letting a level 118 tank level 133 monsters) and I started to just kill the monsters again, Jess was bored and used a knuckle to 'help'. Then we suddenly realized how good this was. Cause of stonehand she stunned the monsters, and they'd barely hit me! We continued doing that and we got all the quest items, which gave me enough exp to regain what I lost that day. Well... I had fun!




Photobucket


Photobucket



Later today I followed Dino to Volcano. He was going to try to upgrade his Hero skill. He failed twice and I suggested to kill Red Meteonyker naked. Dino agreed and we ran to Red Meteonyker room, killing a witch monster thing there that dropped a sunstone piece, and jumped in. With equips, that is. It went good for a... short time.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




I died. I think everyone expected that to happen. Dino laughed at me and continued fighting. He kept going on and realized Red Meteonyker wouldn't be that hard if you went prepaired. When his buffs ran out, he died too. I think this story will be continued!



Photobucket



This are screenshots I made in Arena when Dino used his awesome 3th class skills.


Photobucket

Photobucket