Monday 22 November 2010

Tower Siege TenaciouS, half victory?

Sunday, Tower Siege day. Nathalie told me we'd go with a half team, only a few fighters. I asked her if we would make it, she said we would cause we did it once before, so I believed her ofcourse. We would do Darkon Tower Siege again, I think that Tower is the best one. We all prepaired ourselves and entered Tower.


Photobucket




I'm still a little amazed by the dammage of my new LGA. Good thing, it is. We killed the 100 monsters a little slower than usual.


Photobucket




The last monster was a little hidden but after killing that one we started killing the Mid-Boss. Then we spawned into the room of Asmodan.


Photobucket





We got buffed and waited till Nico attacked Asmodan. 2 Captain Nyx appeared and I said: Kill the Nyx! Then we got teleported to Flaris. Wtf?

Nathalie her character disconnected, the one who is guildlead. So we all got teleported out of Tower. Nathalie was really disappointed but none of us blamed her. It was just an accident after all. This was the shortest Tower Siege ever and I bet we would've won, like always. Next Sunday another chance! I'm looking forward to it.