Monday 15 November 2010

Tower Siege TenaciouS, pif paf pow victory!

Last Sunday I wasn't really present on Tower Siege since I was really tired after a few day holidays (that's where holidays are for, to get even more tired). This Sunday I really wanted to join again cause I realised how much fun Tower Siege actualy is. And damn, this tower Siege wàs really fun. Most of or dammage dealers had party lead of a red scrolled party so we had amazing dammage. Also, I just bought my new LGA which is much better than my previous.

We joined Flaris Tower Siege to race against Twierdza.


Photobucket





When the timer went to zero, we ran and killed all monsters around us. We never killed them so fast ever before.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





It was like we ran almost straight to the Mid-Boss, which we killed in no-time.


Photobucket




After entering the room of Asmodan, we got buffed, like always. Before I realised Nico was already tanking Asmodan and I ran to it to join the killing party.


Photobucket


Photobucket




Nathy gave me some power ups and after using them I drooled at my new attack. For some 7.4k attack isn't much but for me it's something new.


Photobucket





5 Mintues after we entered Asmodan's room, Twierdza reached the middle-boss. There was no chance they could ever win from us.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Rick and me died once, I don't know if others died too. Nico took fast Asmodan back on him. It was the only troubles we had.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




We cleared Tower Siege in only 25 minutes. What a great time, what a great team, what a great Tower Siege. Again, alot of thanks to everyone who joined and supported us.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Now I let Rick (Seigrain) share his story about this (first) tower siege.

Today is Sunday 14th November, 2010. It is the day of my very first Tower Siege. It was amazing. I have been begging to take part in Siege for so long and finally I got a chance. Buoi didn’t come online so I replaced him. Yay ^^ (PS. You should quit Buoi) I was jumping from joy when Nati told me I was in. At that point I arrow rained some mammoths and died. QQ

Finally the moment had come. Five minutes to go before Tower Siege began. I was so pumped. I forgot completely about food and stuff. Then Nati gave me Upcuts and cakes ^^.

ENTER WHEEE It’s time…….where’d my party go? Little did I know that you get kicked from the party when you enter. Luckily Lisa got it back for me We took our screenshots and began running. I was amazed that I hit 10k at 1st. Too bad it only lasted a while. Finally we got to the final Boss. Twierdza eating our dust cause they’re slow and sucky. AND WE WON!!! (I only died 2 times)

It was an awesome experience and I hope to do it again one day. I made a new friend called Aunt Lucrecia. ^^but most of all I got to share this experience with my Hero Lisa
That is all!