Friday 19 November 2010

The story of Ricky

As beeing addicted fo Sims 3 now, I want you to tell the story of Ricky. Ricky is my adopted son. I'm his mother and his other mother is Smoer. Yeah, lesbian mothers! His uncle lives also in the same house, he's green and stuff. Anyway.

So, after the social guy came to bring Ricky and spending some days with him he soon grew into a toddler.


Photobucket





Smoer, my wife as I said, learned Ricky how to pee on the right place, how to walk and how to talk. I was too busy working on my career. I wanted to become a professional cook.


Photobucket


Photobucket





Still I had my moments with Ricky where I couldn't hide my love for him.


Photobucket





Ricky loved to play and he looked cute when he played with his bear.


Photobucket





When I got pregnant of a weird guy in town ( I really wanted to get pregnant), I could spend more time with Ricky. We read books together.


Photobucket





Then it was Ricky's birthday. Happy birthday Ricky!


Photobucket






Ricky became a fat elementary school kid. He enjoyed playing in the garden.


Photobucket






Our house became too small so we moved.


Photobucket



Photobucket





Ricky worked hard everyday at and after school, if I had time I helped him doing his homework.


Photobucket





Then it was Ricky's birthday again! He turned into a fat teenager.


Photobucket



Photobucket






A bit too fat... The whole weekend he trained to lose some weight.


Photobucket



Photobucket





With success! Ricky became a beautiful teenager.


Photobucket





Our story ends here for now.