Monday 1 November 2010

Tower Siege TenaciouS, victory! (4)

Sunday evening. Tower siege. An hour earlier for me this time. Time recently changed here to wintertime, an hour back. That's how I got up one morning one hour too early, but that's side information. I like this time for towersiege better and I hope it stays like this.

I would take Neocrow with us, this time, cause the other Ringmasters couldn't come. My task was to help Nathy if she would get stuck, but she didn't get stuck at all so I had not alot to do with my Ringmaster and could concentrate on killing.



Photobucket



I didn't take alot screenshots this time. I didn't take one of us killing the 100 monsters either cause I wasn't there for a while. But the 100 monsters died fast, as usual, and we could kill the Mid-Boss what would lead us to Asmodan.


Photobucket



Here Nabbie his awesome comment: stop ksing me! Sorry Rob! When we entered the room of Asmodan, Robert was unpatient and ran right away to Asmodan, and he died right away too. Brave, but foolish.


Photobucket



We died a few times, when Asmodan changed target. But since we already tower sieged a few times now most of us knew what to do when Asmodan changed target.


Photobucket

Photobucket



Cause we died a few times, the Nyx had time to spread themselves. At a certain moment there were alot Nyx, most of them on Nico. Poor Nico.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



We managed to kill Asmodan in a nice time. It went rather good and I'm happy I joined again. Thanks to everyone for their great work!