Monday 22 November 2010

Who are we? Seb, Sean and Cent.

Sebastian.


Me: Hi uncle Sebastian!
Seb: Hai Lisa.
Me: W-what's your name...?
Seb: White of course... Sebastian Dominik in real life.
Me: No family names, sorry.
Seb: Dominik is my second name!
Me: Oh ok, good. How old are you?
Seb: 22 since 4 days.
Me: Congratulations. Where do you live.
Seb: In Germany, Bayern.
Me: What languages do you speak?
Seb: German, English, Spanish and Latin.
Me: Woah, Latin. What are your hobbies?
Seb: Riding my bike, reading, videogames, handball, listening to music and watching animes.
Me: Do you have pets?
Seb: Not here, where I live, but at my parent's place we have 4 cats and 2 birds.
Me: Do you live on your own?
Seb: Yeah I do.
Me: Cool. How is that, living alone?
Seb: It's great! Do what you want, eat what you want, go to bed when you want...
Me: Haha, is it not getting lonley?
Seb: A bit right now, because I have no good internet so I can't talk much with my parents or with my brother and my sisters.
Me: Aw, anyway. If you could go on holidays to any place in the world, where would you want to go to?
Seb: Japan or Greece.
Me: Why?
Seb: Japan because I like animes and the historu of the land. Greece because of the history too and germany paid alot money to them in the last months.
Me: Is that so? About Flyff now, how long are you playing already?
Seb: I started on german Flyff in v7 and changed to eFlyff with v9. I'm here since Demian started.
Me: Why did you change?
Seb: Because the most German online players are noobs or think they are the best.
Me: Haha, what's your main character?
Seb: My mains are WhiteSebastian, GreenTaiga and Hirane.
Me: What's your favorite class?
Seb: I like all classes besides Billposters and Rangers.
Me: Why?
Seb: Rangers look... gay. And Billposters... Asal...
Me: What's your favorite monster?
Seb: Mammoths. They make a funny sound when they are falling down and die.
Me: Last question. Try to describe yourself. One word is enough.
Seb: Pronub.
Me: Thanks for your time!
Seb: No problem.



Sean.


Me: Hi there Sean!
Sean: ... Hi!
Me: Let's get started, what's your name?
Sean: Full name?
Me: Just your first name will do.
Sean: Sean.
Me: I didn't see that coming. How old are you?
Sean: I am 15 hehe. 15 Going strong.
Me: Where are you from?
Sean: Sri Lanka, but I'm currently living in the United Arab Emirates.
Me: Why 'currently'?
Sean: Well, maybe next year, or the year after, I might move to Canada or USA to learn my dream.. Acting!
Me: You want to be an actor?
Sean: Yup!
Me: Hehe okay, what languages do you speak?
Sean: I speak... fluent English, a little Singhalese (Sri Lankan), a little Arabic and a little Hindi.
Me: Cool, what language do they speak on your school?
Sean: What languages do I learn at school?
Me: No, um. What language do you get your lessons in?
Sean: Oh, haha. English.
Me: What are your hobbies?
Sean: Ooh boy... Gaming, sports, hanging out with friends, hitting on girls, playing drums, piano and guitar.
Me: Loads of things! How can you still have time for Flyff?
Sean: Well, since I have my IGCSE exams, my friends don't have time to hang out, and my girlfriend is busy with studying ass well. But I do play on most of my school teams. So, on Flyff I set up shop, so I can do those stuff.
Me: Well that's positive! Do you have pets?
Sean: Yeesh... I have... A dog, fish, turtles, hamsters, cat. I think that's all.
Me: Want to tell me their names?
Sean: Too many, I'll tell you my cat and dog's name.
Me: Sure!
Sean: Dog's name is Peggy Von Dawg. Cat's name is Louise KitKat.
Me: If you could go on holidays to any place in the world, where would you want to go to?
Sean: Hmm. That's kinda hard. Can I have multiple? Oh! I'd like, no, LOVE to go to California.
Me: Why California? And yes, you can tell me more places where you want to go to.
Sean: California, cause a lot of my family friends are there and cause there are so many cool stuff I want to see there. Not to mention the fact that Hollywood is there!
Me: Hehe. Soo, about Flyff now. How long do you play already?
Sean: I played like, 5 years ago, but I stopped. Then I started again this year in March.
Me: What's your main character?
Sean: It used to be my Blade on Lawolf, but I wasn't very smart 5 years ago. So I made him a Hybrid. So now my main is my BP.
Me: You made him a Hybrid? And, how's your BP called?
Sean: Sean44. Hybrid, in the case of a Blade, it's when you put DEX and STR together. Like, I had around 76 DEX and 76 STR.
Me: Lol okay, what's your favorite class?
Sean: 1vs1 BP, second is DEX Blade. I don't fancy Acrobats and Mages.
Me: Yeah I really dislike Mages, specialy Psykeepers. When I was noob I always got pked by Mages and Psykeepers.
Sean: Mages suck!
Me: What's your favorite monster?
Sean: Favorite monster? Lol. Hmm. I don't exactly have a favorite monster, hehe. I never really thought about that though. Can we... can we skip this question.
Me: Sure but, isn't there any monster that pops up in your mind?
Sean: There is, but it's lame.
Me: C'mon!
Sean: Fine! The Mushpang!
Me: Haha, awesome! Last question. Try to describe yourself, one word is enough.
Sean: Ooh, dangit! Always the hardest question. Even worse... No one to cheat from hehe... Umm...
Me: If you want I can give you a maths question...
Sean: Oh God! No! I am... Funtastic! Hard question!
Me: Haha, yeah. But you did it!
Sean: Phew.
Me: Thanks for your time Sean.
Sean: You're welcome Lisa!




Cent.


Me: Hi Cent!
Cent: Hi.
Me: What's your name?
Cent: Frederik.
Me: How old are you?
Cent: 19
Me: Where do you live?
Cent: Norway.
Me: Woah! It's beautiful there, isn't it?
Cent: Umm, yeah.
Me: What languages do you speak?
Cent: Norwegian.
Me: And English, I suppose.
Cent: Yah!
Me: What are your hobbies?
Cent: Football. And video games.
Me: Hehe, do you have an Xbox or a Playstation?
Cent: Xbox.
Me: Do you have pets?
Cent: Kitty!
Me: Named?
Cent: Sissi.
Me: Funny name! If you could go on holidays to any place in the world, where would you want to go to?
Cent: Thailand.
Me: Why Thailand?
Cent: That's where I was born.
Me: Oh cool! About Flyff now, how long do you play already?
Cent: Some few hours. Depends on my plans.
Me: Lol I mean, when did you start playing? Starting your first character and stuff.
Cent: 2 years ago, in Glaphan.
Me: Why did you move to Demian?
Cent: Friend got me to.
Me: Good friend! What's your favorite class?
Cent: Blade
Me: Why?
Cent: They are awesome.
Me: Haha, yeah. That explains everything. What's your favorite monster?
Cent: I'm not really sure.
Me: Think!
Cent: Mammoth.
Me: Last question already. Try to describe yourself, one word is enough.
Cent: Aff, I don't know what to describe about me.
Me: Just the first word where you think about!
Cent: Hmmm. I'm a nice guy. Good enough?
Me: Sure! Thanks for your time.
Cent: No probs.