Tuesday 9 November 2010

Holidays: Ardennes

As most of you already know I went on holidays for a few days. I went to a place where I go already since I was born, my grandparents got a house there. It's a place with farms, fields, cows and forests. It is autumn now and I enjoyed seeing all the colourful trees around me. I took a few (bad) pitctures and I post them here to share with you.


The first two pictures are taken on the same place. I first took a picture facing one way, then I turned around and took a picture like that. As you can see, the factory ruined alot of the view on the second picture. Makes me sad that they can ruin such beautiful nature just for money.



Photobucket


Photobucket




Another picture of a nice view.

Photobucket





Orange trees!

Photobucket




There was fog in the forest and it looked really cool (just like the forbidden forest in the harry potter movies) but my phone isn't such a good thing to take pictures with so you can't see the fog, too bad.

Photobucket



Photobucket