Friday 29 October 2010

Who are we? Ziga, GoodRM and Chris.

Ziga.


Me: Hi Ziga.
Ziga: Hi.
Me: What's your real name
Ziga: Ziga (with a weird upside down hat (^) on the Z).
Me: How old are you Ziga?
Ziga: 17.
Me: Where do you live?
Ziga: Slovenia.
Me: How is it living there?
Ziga: Good I guess.
Me: What are your hobbies?
Ziga: Soccer. And I don't know, Flyff?
Me: Are you good at soccer?
Ziga: Of course!
Me: Do you have pets?
Ziga: Yeah.
Me: What do you have?
Ziga: Cat and dog.
Me: What are their names?
Ziga: Miky and Kiki haha.
Me: Heh, oh. What languages do you speak?
Ziga: Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, English.
Me: Wow how did you learn all of those?
Ziga: Well, first 4 are kinda the same, just a few words different.
Me: Haha, okay. That explains. If you could go on holidays to any place of the world. Where would you want to go to?
Ziga: France or Netherlands.
Me: Why?
Ziga: So I can meet Nico, haha.
Me: Lol, beware. I live between France and Netherlands.
Ziga: Haha.
Me: So, About Flyff. What's your main character?
Ziga: My Main character is Naked.
Me: What kind of character is it?
Ziga: BP.
Me: 1vs1 or AoE?
Ziga: Well, both. I can AoE and 1vs1.
Me: How long are you playing Flyff already?
Ziga: Hmm, 3 years I guess. One year on Demian.
Me: Where did you play before?
Ziga: Lawolf.
Me: Why did you leave there?
Ziga: Cause my ex school mates were playing here. RekuZ and xFactor.
Me: Ohh, okay. What's your favorite class?
Ziga: Ranger at the moment.
Me: Why is that?
Ziga: Cause they're fast AoErs.
Me: What's your favorite monster?
Ziga: Hmm. Mushellizer.
Me: Why? I ask too much why, lol.
Ziga: Cause I got alot of money from him when I started on Lawolf.
Me: Last question, try to describe yourself. One word is enough.
Ziga: PRO! Hahaha.
Me: Thanks for your time!
Ziga: No problem.



GoodRM


Me: Hi there!
Good: Hay.
Me: What's your name?
Good: Jeffrey.
Me: How old are you?
Good: 15.
Me: Where do you live?
Good: I live in Holland, Ijsselstein.
Me: What languages do you speak?
Good: Dutch and a little English.
Me: What are your hobbies?
Good: Playing Flyff, chilling with friends and play soccer.
Me: Do you have pets?
Good: Yes.
Me: What kind of pets?
Good: My sis got a horse, we got a Guiana pig and a rabbit.
Me: Wow a pig, why a pig?
Good: Guiana pig, cavia.
Me: Oh, hehe. If you could go on holidays to any place of the world, where would you want to go to?
Good: Uhm. Holland.
Me: That's your own country, why?
Good: Cause I don't like foreigners.
Me: Haha but we're all foreigners to you here, you don't like us then?
Good: Not in that way.
Me: What then?
Good: I mean that I don't know their languages.
Me: About Flyff. What's your main character?
Good: This one. (GoodYjxD)
Me: How long do you play Flyff already?
Good: Uhm. Hard question. Quiet for a while. If I wouldn't had quit I would already play 2 years.
Me: What's your favorite class?
Good: Uhm. Yoyo Jester.
Me: Why is that?
Good: Because I just made one and I like it better than my Ringmaster.
Me: Kay, um. What's your favorite monster?
Good: Wow, never thought about that. Uhm. Asuras.
Me: Why?
Good: Because I reached Master on them with my Ringmaster.
Me: Last question. Try to describe yourself. One word is enough.
Good: Good.
Me: Thanks for your time.
Good: No problem.




Chris


Me: So, hi Chris.
Chris: Hi Lisa.
Me: Ready for the first question?
Chris: You bet!
Me: So, Chris. What's your name?
Chris: Christophe.
Me: How old are you?
Chris: I am 18 years old. (Hooray.)
Me: Where do you live?
Chris: I live in Belgium, close to Antwerp and very close to you.
Me: That's creepy.
Chris: It is indeed. But creepy in a good way.
Me: What languages do you speak?
Chris: I speak English, Dutch, French, German and a little Italian. And a few words in Turkish.
Me: A real Belgian! I'm so proud on my multilingual talking country.
Chris: So am I, and I am proud of Belgium, not just the Flemish part of it.
Me: What are your hobbies?
Chris: I play guitar, I play video games (no life, indeed) and I like going out with friends.
Me: Do you have pets?
Chris: Yup, a cat. His name is Nelson.
Me: Hehe okay, um. If you could go on holidays to any place in the world, where would you want to go to?
Chris: Definitely Australia. Especially the western part.
Me: Why there?
Chris: One of my all time best friends lives in Parth. And for the landscapes.
Me: Now about Flyff. How long are you playing already?
Chris: Lol. Don't laugh with this. I started playing Flyff about 2 or 3 years ago. Then I quit and came back about a year ago. I started leveling my first decent char then, well tbh I thought it was decent but I was a STR STA DEX and INT assist. I still have that character, lol. But I started playing Flyff seriously about 3 months ago on Kern, until you dragged me to Demian.
Me: Haha. You probably don't regret that though.
Chris: Not at all. I like it here.
Me: Soo, what's your main character?
Chris: This one. Despairr, a level 61 Yoyo Jester.
Me: What's your favorite class?
Chris: Assists.
Me: Why?
Chris: I don't know if I like BPs more than RMs because I never actually got an assist to level 60, but I like how versatile they are.
Me: What's your favorite monster?
Chris: Uhmm. (Checks map) Probably Jack the hammers. Just because they carry this MSSIVE hammer that is like twice their own size.
Me: Haha. We're already at the last question. Try to describe yourself. One word is already enough.
Chris: Give me a minute, I have never really thought about this.
Me: Take your time.
Chris: Caring. I take care of my friends, but I also care a lot about how they feel.
Me: Thank you for your time and cooperation.
Chris: You are very welcome.